Skill Reveal - Spectral Shield Throw

Awesome job as always!
Looks like there are a lot of restrictions on the new toy. I guess gigigi wants to keep the Captain Murica meme with single shield.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
About ascendancy changes... Chieftain is like awesome but zerker looks like a meme now.

I'm half excited and half scared with the incoming changes to be honest. I don't want GGG to kill the good classes, only buff the shit ones. That's what I hope so

In time: Deadeye-assassin-elementalist-hierophant-scion

top5 NEED A BUFF classes of all time.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 18, 2018, 7:31:20 PM
Could we see a 20/20 version of the gem?
Does it fill a niche or do something that Spectral Throw cant though? Or is it a weaker Spectral Throw all around?
Projectile speed doesn't increase flying speed?
If this benefited from unarmed it could be nice. Looks like a leveling meme skill that you would replace later with an actual skill worth taking beyond level 50.
Looks really cool!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I assume that last footage piece was a chietain with the fire damage buff? Pretty sick that it shows up, but it would be nice if it was static around your char or Always in top left so we didn't have to sift through 40231840921384 freaking buffs to see when it procs. Same thing with bleeds. I have to constantly look up n see if im bleeding then back down across the screen at my hp. So much eye strain!
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
cant help, but looks 1:1 as a crusader skill from d3 :sadface:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info