Skill Reveal - Spectral Shield Throw

Does Beltimber Blade work with SST ?
Would be super neato if Primeval Force and Forces of Nature were updated for the penetration part to "Damage with attacks Penetrates..." as opposed to just weapons. The other lines on these notables say attacks, so why not update the penetration for these?

Probably also for the other ele pen nodes as well (the cold/fire/lightning ones).
umm this is work with facebreakers for fast shaper down ?
Damame scaling with only base shield defence or included incr shield defence from passive tree?
Ohh... Brightbeak stat stick with shield throw attack speed. Or Ewar's Edge for the extra chain.

The combinations of stat stick main hand (which can have it's own attack and supports) and clobber plate off hand is pretty nice to consider.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
any Build idea in which you can play this skill, i mean to play like in the video? also for which class is better?
I am curious which base Attack Speed a Shield has...

For a Skill like this, more information before releasing it, would be extremely nice...
Because Build planning and stuff
NurbelST Level 97 Low Life Animate Weapon (Standart)
DerNurbler Level 96 Low Life Animate Weapon (Talisman/Standart)
Animate_Weapon_for_Life (Essence)

Is this skill counted as off hand weapon ? Will the ascendancy node of Gladiator "Outmatch and Outlast" make this skill has 25% chance to gain endurance charge on kill ?
Last edited by cuocdoitan on Mar 1, 2018, 4:55:52 AM
"It's worth noting the skill doesn't benefit from Unarmed bonuses or effects that benefit weapons".

Dam it just for a second (only a second mind you) I thought it might work with facebreakers lol silly me.
"Blue warrior shot the food"
deleted wrong thread ;)
Last edited by xX999Xx on Mar 1, 2018, 5:23:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info