spectral shield throw

"
BazouHC wrote:
This spell use only the base defence from shield ? or i can up the number with nod in tree ?

duuuude.. that's a attack/projectile skill. Not a spell.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 16, 2018, 9:25:37 AM
It won't get facebreaker's buff right? As the offhand is not unarmed? Thinking that would be silly.
Did you try turning it off and on again?
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
"
BazouHC wrote:
This spell use only the base defence from shield ? or i can up the number with nod in tree ?

duuuude.. that's a attack/projectile skill. Not a spell.

ho man i will be better now xD

Like i said unarmed = melee from wiki
Last edited by BazouHC on Feb 16, 2018, 9:29:33 AM
"
kaepae wrote:
It won't get facebreaker's buff right? As the offhand is not unarmed? Thinking that would be silly.

Facebreaker's buffs works when you have no weapon on your main hand.
YES it works using only a shield in your offhand. Just like fb totems.
and YES I know this is totally HYPE.

decent 1000 armour shield + facebreaker and GG I guess you're done.
This is probably going to be a very fun/fast clear/budget build. Maybe even a league starter.

The single-target damage Looks awful by the way. As usual.
All I ever do is delay,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 16, 2018, 9:38:00 AM
facebreakers isn't going to work with it guys come on >< the numbers would be absolutely insane, we'll be lucky if it works with doryanis.
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
facebreakers isn't going to work with it guys come on >< the numbers would be absolutely insane, we'll be lucky if it works with doryanis.

yes it works.

This skill end-game damage is probably balanced around a facebreaker already and some 1k armour shield.
All I ever do is delay,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 16, 2018, 9:37:25 AM
My question mainly is LMP and GMP. Can I be Captain America or the Captain on steroids? That and what kind of shields can i throw? I doubt tower shields can be flung around
Spoiler
Although beaning the shaper with a tower shield sounds super funny
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
"
Draegnarrr wrote:

yes it works.

It won't, you can look at the numbers / current design and say it will, but it'd be balanced around you wearing it if it worked properly you can't leave out an 800% more multi that'd be the single dumbest thing GGG missed, and they missed some pretty big things lol.

5-600 phys which is what this skill is gonna end up doing is vastly above the base phys that facebreakers use for warchief/shieldcharge etc
Last edited by Draegnarrr on Feb 16, 2018, 9:39:40 AM
"
BeoWulf981 wrote:
My question mainly is LMP and GMP. Can I be Captain America or the Captain on steroids? That and what kind of shields can i throw? I doubt tower shields can be flung around
Spoiler

You can throw staves that look like giant lollypops and you can completely defy gravitaional rules with leapslam. So why wouldn't you be able to throw a tower shield?
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
BeoWulf981 wrote:
Spoiler

It increased the number of shatter projectiles.

As any other projectile skill you'll be using GMP on it.
All I ever do is delay,
The end of the road
And my end....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info