spectral shield throw

looking at the videos available today it looks like the shield itself can chain and trigger shards on each hit. i couldnt tell if the shards also chained. the distance of the shards seems rather small but that might be at base speed. the shield it self seemed to be traveling prety slow to.

anyone else gleaned any other detailed about how it works?

reminds me a lot of frozen orb.
This spell use only the base defence from shield ? or i can up the number with nod in tree ?
defence passives wont affect the damage according to a post on reddit.
WTB Spectral Bow Throw

I want to drop bows on'em
Bring back race seasons.
"
BazouHC wrote:
This spell use only the base defence from shield ? or i can up the number with nod in tree ?

its not spell. its an attack O.O !!! hype for it.
and probably doesnt count on nod. imagine surrender blocked recently and a lot of %40 increased defense from shield o.o easily stack %350 incresed defence from equipped shield and surrender with blocked recently totally 2900 armour with node totally 13k. its simple 2-3 k flat damage :) you can imagine it ?

my shield would love this skill
So the Idea is to get
-ES on Shield for Crit
+Armor or Evasion for DmG
-then go unarmed Facebreaker or Doryani Fisting
-Max Block Skilltree
-?
-Profit!
"

my shield would love this skill

Here we go 5k es hybride eva build, oh wait

"Unarmed damage is a form of melee attack damage dealt by a character that does not have a weapon equipped" + the skill don't use unarmed dmg, shirt dream :D

rip
Last edited by BazouHC on Feb 16, 2018, 3:49:35 AM
oh u could get more than 5k with the sort of gear u guys have.

with a basic 72 point tree base like this....

an enlighten in the vertex u can run grace, disc and hatred leaving you with 10,600 energy shield and 15,600 evasion, a 1.74 second es recharge delay with wicked ward stopping your es recharge from being stopped and vile bastion providing regeneration. When you look at finishing off a tree with the extra dex and jewel slots you, using a stygian, you might end up with potentially closer to 11k es with 18k evasion from what Im looking at.

We were talking about this in another thread, that facebreaker probably wouldnt work but doryanis fist might well be a thing tbh, and could actually be pretty crazy as a whole other way of doing it with a pure es shield.
I'm a ST fan and can't wait to test spectral shield.

Cons: Crafting a good shield for this skill may be kinda annoying. Flat ES, lots of armour, block chance, etc. Shaper shield probably.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 16, 2018, 9:24:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info