Announcing Path of Exile: Bestiary League

another complicated league...wtf....bring back breach-like league...ez....pz...funny.....
i can already say that people are going to ignore it....and speed farmeta
not sure if i'll play it :S(love poe...but) Wich cobra is this?
POE is not a MMO let us slay monsters and STFU
Last edited by breddy on Feb 16, 2018, 9:36:00 PM
Please please please please post more of the ascendancy changes so that I know if I should keep playing or quit.
Fix your performance issues already with this game.

Instead of just adding content why dont you fix the existing performance errors. For instance: Try and play a 6 stacked party poorjoy rota running @ 10-20 fps and see how enjoyable that is.

Can u actually try to make an effort to improve the fucking fps stability and multicore performance in your game?
Buff Saboteur, and Assassins pls. Save nerf bat for other ascendancies thnx
I think the recipes for Bestiary look interesting... but what worries me the most is this game is about clear speed and that meta/mentality does seem to fit this..

Just watching the example clip from IGN about capturing a mob; seems like its a big disruption in the clear speed meta let alone you need to not be screen (AOE) clearing as you go:
http://www.ign.com/videos/2018/02/15/capturing-a-carrion-queen-in-path-of-exiles-bestiary-league
then the meta can go away and let all the casuals play without their fancy smancy movement skills and rushing through everthing in seconds. :P
I wonder though, why would anyone want a T11 upgraded to a T16?
Seems to me that's not beneficial because the map won't drop a shaper set fragment and also won't have good positioning on the Atas for sextanting with Journeyman Sextants because yellow maps are usually not in range for a red map.
Should we "beg" the developer not to nerf classes ?!
- NO !
They should beg us not to quit.

For me personally the game have ended with the ES ubernerf and CI kill.
The game become a junk from my point of view.
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD
Last edited by SonicPLD2 on Feb 17, 2018, 11:37:04 AM
Is this a troll from GGG?

Last edited by MyBallsOnYaChin on Feb 17, 2018, 4:51:17 AM
"
Is this a troll from GGG?

Nope, they basicaly are showing us what they do with the money they got from us.

This League will be the most horrible one, people will still hop-on and try it, after 1 week (max.), people will flame on forums and quit afterwards.

Hack&Slay became now Hunt&Catch

Also that " Troll Picture " shows why they make so stupid choices, they should smoke less weed.

I lost hope to this Company since long ago, but i always check back the forums and sometimes i even play the leagues to check if i was probably wrong, but in the end i was always right.

Bye for now.
Last edited by ebeninami on Feb 17, 2018, 4:51:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info