Announcing Path of Exile: Bestiary League

"
Ratibus wrote:
Need an option to reduce visual effects plz , my eyes deserve it.

That is something that i'd like to see also...
Not fun running a 4 man party and seeing shit ton of visual effects on screen.

When it comes to bestiary..
it's a meh at best.
GGG is trying to get standard more players :D
Instead of ritual sacrifice of poor animals, they could implement a ritual of liberating (from demonic power or disease) with some outcome as a parts for crafting.
So instead of dark bloody process wich leaves us a crafting components, we can get a nice good action with a gift left from freed animal.
"
eurovlad wrote:
Instead of ritual sacrifice of poor animals, they could implement a ritual of liberating (from demonic power or disease) with some outcome as a parts for crafting.
So instead of dark bloody process wich leaves us a crafting components, we can get a nice good action with a gift left from freed animal.

And collecting much more loyal pets ;)

Well i guess that Wreaclast has its grim feature but reliefing some of the animals, like that chick from Forest is saying would be nice.
From the site reviews,

the new league seems very geared toward those type of players who have nothing else to do besides play the game solo. Finding an encounter only once in 20 hours is lich all over again and does not resonate well with those of us with other priorites.

However , unlike the lich It does not let you work with friends to topple a monster that your build is weak against. So lets further push people to play solo.
this league is really about running w/e build they haven't nerfed to experience the content.
The whole idea of this is very discouraging.

I suppose GGG's endgame here is to get everyone playing the same 4 skills so that they can ignore balancing the rest right.

Will i be able to craft my own pet to fight beside me ?

Edit: If not, not interested to play.
Playing POE since 0.9.0
Last edited by Metalica24 on Feb 22, 2018, 2:34:36 AM
Pokemon-League? :)
"
DrB00M wrote:
"

There's a difference between killing aggressive corrupted monsters and glorifying measures of animal abuse. The same would apply, if opponents dropped meat you had to use to build a burger.

At least skipping some content will greatly increase my oxygen intake until the next expansion :)

This is all I hear with your posts, as well as, every other vegan/animal cruelty post in this thread:

"OMG they are making a patch about killing creatures! What a perfect opportunity to impose my view points of veganism on the world! Hear me roarrrrr!!!"

Oh and ...

"Yayy another opportunity to attract attention to myself for my own life decisions! Look at meee, I am making the right decision, and everyone else is at a lower level of humanity than me."

Please. Leave your personal views OUT of a FANTASY video game. Go play something else. And by choosing to do it, don't come back to voice how triumphant you are for choosing something else either. That's called narcissism.

You missed the point that it's for the lives of affected animals, not for our lives. So it's not narcissism, but altruism. Perhaps you could leave your carnist view out - it doesn't justify your "lower level of humanity" but emphasizes it.

Seems like this will be another update which will be just skipped by peoples which prefer to play as CI.
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD
"
eurovlad wrote:

I like this idea, not to mention it ties into Tora's story line really well... fighting the corruption in Wraeclast by capturing and healing the animals... awesome idea!
So, maybe someone has already said this, but with the exception of killing the beasts you capture, doesn't this pretty much turn Path into Pokemon Go?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info