Announcing Path of Exile: Bestiary League

So my suggestion https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2035251 became a league? I hoped for 3d models in bestiary, not art.
Dear GGG team!
Please, be so kind and don't spawn new leagues so fast!
i can't devour all the beautiful content you create even in several months... 8-(
SSF 0NLY! --- Trading turnes uniques into trinkets and warriors into hagglers! ---
smells like sets
The idea of ritual animal sacrifices is disgusting. Who invented it? Track a poor animal, catch it and then make it a "ritual sacrifice" or feed it and then "fight in the arena"? The creator of this idea probably hates animals.

But there is still some time to start the new league, you can fix everything. Instead of animals, you could hunt down some big, nasty zombies or skeletons. Such a creature would be called "junior nerf inventor" (at the end you could also catch a "great nerfmaster") or "labyrinth designer". You could catch these creatures, kill them ritually, get "super powers" instead. For example, for ritual sacrification of "junior nerf inventor" player would get a package of "orbs of horizon", for the "big nerfmaster" his vaal pact would return to its "old" version and for a sacrifice of "great nerfmastera" you could play poison assasin in the "legacy" league or a character with the old version of ES.

Hey, GGG - do it according to my idea, everyone will be happy :)
You have been placed on probation for: ● Make hateful or needlessly negative comments ● Personally attack or cause harm to the reputation of others ● Antagonise others in an obnoxious manner ●
"
srogi_kotek wrote:
The idea of ritual animal sacrifices is disgusting. Who invented it? Track a poor animal, catch it and then make it a "ritual sacrifice" or feed it and then "fight in the arena"? The creator of this idea probably hates animals.

But there is still some time to start the new league, you can fix everything. Instead of animals, you could hunt down some big, nasty zombies or skeletons. Such a creature would be called "junior nerf inventor" (at the end you could also catch a "great nerfmaster") or "labyrinth designer". You could catch these creatures, kill them ritually, get "super powers" instead. For example, for ritual sacrification of "junior nerf inventor" player would get a package of "orbs of horizon", for the "big nerfmaster" his vaal pact would return to its "old" version and for a sacrifice of "great nerfmastera" you could play poison assasin in the "legacy" league or a character with the old version of ES.

I agree with your sentiments. In my opinion, if a player can't kill the hunted animals/beasts without delay, I consider it cruelty and torture. Imagine, a player will capture the animals/beasts in their natural habitat/territory and caged them without foods/water for days to be later sacrificed. I say kill them immediately to end their suffering and let them drop orbs/currencies to roll new mods. Please ggg stop with the cage and sacrifice mechanics. This divergent and new mechanic is a symptom that ggg themselves are bored with thier currency/crafting system.
"
srogi_kotek wrote:

XD
If ggg cannot cure the ritual sacrfice mechanic, then everything inside the menagerie must be corpses.
"
srogi_kotek wrote:

Agreed!

Aside from the obviously very questionable animal sacrifice cult, it's too early to judge the content because GGG just pretended to give us information but really didn't. This policy of "announcing an announcement of a teaser" instead of just talking straight facts sucks. As far as we can say today, GGG once again ignored the largest part of the long time balancing problems, once again ignored the long time performance problems and once again expanded the fucking RNG lottery that ruins this game.

Abyss as a game mechanics was basically okay, not brilliant, but okay.

Abyss as a league was awful, because many challenges were defined as winning the RNG lottery, so a remarkable part of your success was either simply luck...or trade-to-win.

In Prophecy I played intensively until the last day and (as a complete noob) I got 27 challenges before running out of time. In Abyss (as a somewhat experienced middle class player) I quit after getting my wings because I'm just so sick of gambling and trading to win.
Enjoy the damned labyrinth? Go play Tomb Raider...

Wraeclast is not Las Vegas! Stop the fucking RNG lottery!
Already ? and my Necro is just beginning to Max out my Masters......I am slow.... I am Dissapoint.
"
I agree with your sentiments. In my opinion, if a player can't kill the hunted animals/beasts without delay, I consider it cruelty and torture.

So when you run acts and maps, you always kill everything, you never leave any monster low life behind you ? You don't pay attention ? Oh god, this is torture !!
When you kill everything in your journey, while you could just run through them and leave them alive, no problem ?

On the other hand, you kill humans by dozens, but there's no problem because they instantly die and don't suffer ? I suppose you skip voricy missions when you must keep the rogue exile low life for an amount of time, because he suffers a few seconds ??

It's a game, the entire world, the monsters, everything is not even close to existing livings.
This whole "oh no it's torture/disguting/blah !" is just ridiculous, you all have a problem.
SSF for ever :)
Last edited by LoloTwingo on Feb 17, 2018, 11:40:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info