Announcing Path of Exile: Bestiary League

Nice. Can't wait. Hurry up and release.
Can't W8! Sound's like plenty to do! You got already mu suport GGG thanks for hard work!
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Sadly every 19 in 20 replies to this is going to be "omfg hype derp hype pokemon go/monster hunter hype omfg amazing" b/c the world has devolved into a mindless horde of zombies with their heads buried in their phones capturing pokemon, to the point half of them got arrested for trespassing or walked off a cliff.

My concern is as others pointed out, 90% of the ascendancy "balance" will be nerfs, 28 of 30 of the fated uniques will be trash and the other 2 will cost 20 exalted.....

It seems like they basically just ignored all the current problems, added more nerfs, and covered it all up with pokemon, and for 99% of the population that is totally ok and they are currently throwing money at them.

Debating skipping this league aswell and just grinding out 100 on std, im too old for pokemon.

ProjectPT is that you i thought you already quit? :D
Probleeeeeeeemmm !!!!

Can we capture with build with minions or skills with chaining, i think we will have some troubles ...
looks boring.
I don't like so many unique skills being bound to items. If we're gonna go the terraria model where your items are your character then go all the way and make everything jewels and replace all the notables on the tree with sockets.

This hybrid of the two approaches is going to get exponentially more precarious to manage.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Have to say it looks great
Menagerie is some kind of "secondary hideout" where we'll keep the animals we captured?
Damn maaaan pokemon league let's get them all!!!!! OMFG HYPE! hahahahah
This looks a lot fun lol Now give me pokeball! :D
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 15, 2018, 4:18:40 PM
"
vacii wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Sadly every 19 in 20 replies to this is going to be "omfg hype derp hype pokemon go/monster hunter hype omfg amazing" b/c the world has devolved into a mindless horde of zombies with their heads buried in their phones capturing pokemon, to the point half of them got arrested for trespassing or walked off a cliff.

My concern is as others pointed out, 90% of the ascendancy "balance" will be nerfs, 28 of 30 of the fated uniques will be trash and the other 2 will cost 20 exalted.....

It seems like they basically just ignored all the current problems, added more nerfs, and covered it all up with pokemon, and for 99% of the population that is totally ok and they are currently throwing money at them.

Debating skipping this league aswell and just grinding out 100 on std, im too old for pokemon.

ProjectPT is that you i thought you already quit? :D

Brutal!
"
ZhangLiaoSebi wrote:
Probleeeeeeeemmm !!!!

Can we capture with build with minions or skills with chaining, i think we will have some troubles ...

Hah! It's going to be the "keep at low life for ten seconds" league.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info