Announcing Path of Exile: Bestiary League

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Shamuskie wrote:

So...are there any other spoilers you can give us Bex? Like maybe something about the ascendancies other than marauder's...?

Not yet but we'll be revealing the other Ascendancy Classes in the lead-up to the launch.

Sweet, thanks Bex, if you guys have any more blooper videos please share them, the last one you guys put together was great!
"
Innomen wrote:
"
Mutasyon wrote:
I really really wondering how the game will look like in 2-3 years :)

It will look like a collage of whatever ideas are making money that year that they can get away with stealing.

Last week it was necrons, this week it's monster hunter/pokemon, last year it was final fantasy and diablo.

That's what it's beginning to feel like.
The world is full of stories, and from time to time they permit themselves to be told.
"
"
gandhar0 wrote:

Oni-Goroshi Chieftain maybe worth a try.

If you mean because of the Unaffected by Ignite then no, Her Embrace degen is not an ignite.

Degen was never a problem, tbh.
I'm more interested how the added extra fire damage which scales life leech as well, will play out in maps, in combination with a weapon that deals a tremendous amount of extra fire DMG when you ignite enemies (either by crits or percent based).
Chieftain is all about fire DMG, so i thought this would scale the unique mechanics of this sword nicely.

An alternative would be an Inquisitor, even tho i dont know how the new Ascendancies will look like.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Feb 15, 2018, 4:10:40 PM
Did GGG hire new staff from Perfect World Entertainment?
"
Achilion wrote:

This
"
JCOH35 wrote:
My concern is as others pointed out, 90% of the ascendancy "balance" will be nerfs, 28 of 30 of the fated uniques will be trash and the other 2 will cost 20 exalted.....

This is my primary concern as well. I hope the ascendancy changes will be focused on buffing the underwhelming/obsolete options that currently exist in underused nodes (or ascendancy classes). I also hope this does not completely wreck everything for my current characters. It would be nice to get a full skill/ascendancy point refund option coupled with a refresh of the Eramir quest reward options.

As for the fated uniques, the ones show were...massively underwhelming. I have really high hopes that the rest will be good, yet I feel that is merely optimism on my part.

In regards to the "Pokemon" thing, well...I do not feel particularly enthused. The idea is great on paper, but some of us have outright horrific RNG luck. I don't EVER expect to craft something amazing or even useful. The only crafting I ever expect or even want to do is more of an "Enchanting" or "Enhancement" type deal where I choose how to improve items I already have. This is already possible when rares have an open slot and everything else you need, but I can see these new pokemon items being another instance of elder/shaper items in that most are trash but the few really good ones are so expensive that, for me, they may not as well exist.

Here's hoping we'll both be pleasantly surprised somehow.
omega hyped!
I'm Hyped, don't fail GGG your league plz!
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"

Can we buy 2x of the same pack to get the weapon MTX twice?

Yes, absolutely! Although these ones will automatically apply to both weapons when you dual-wield.

Thanks Bex
I liked it, really looks a lot different than anything we already had in the past.

Honestly, I'm really excited to check 3.2 patch notes and ascendancy changes. I hope you don't nerf everything again destroying good classes and giving shit buffs to the shit ones. DON'T DO THAT.

About the league content itself, looks a lot interesting. Hunting mobs, crafting items, altar of sacrifice LOL xDDDDD looks badass and fun honestly. HYPE!!!

Thank you, and please be careful with 3.2 patch notes. Give me BUFFS!
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 15, 2018, 4:13:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info