[3.2] ST/BF Dual Wield Poison Assasin (Guards, Shaper viable)/1,5M Shaper DPS/5.9k HP/Added Video

wha taobut using death's hand over breath of the council and sin's rebirth for more budget friendly/
"
raggapaul wrote:
I follow your build and I think the numbers are slightly too high. It will be very hard to reach 5,9k hp and 1,5kk dps. I think 5k hp and 1kk damage is far more realistic.


Hello. You are only 77 lvl.

No Atziri's Promise, no Silver flask, wrong allocation points near "Dervish", +13 points to 90 lvl, no one accesorities with chaos dmg and just 1 with physical dmg, 17-19 lvl gems and not all with quality.

Maybe u will not earn 5.9k HP at 90 lvl, but with ur current gear 5.5k is really achievable i think, as DPS around 1,2-1,3kk with middle gear.

Good luck.

"
Tasteey wrote:
wha taobut using death's hand over breath of the council and sin's rebirth for more budget friendly/


Hello. Man, its really good idea. Thanks a lot! I will add this in build description.

Last edited by An4LPunishment on Mar 15, 2018, 4:10:02 AM
"
"
raggapaul wrote:
I follow your build and I think the numbers are slightly too high. It will be very hard to reach 5,9k hp and 1,5kk dps. I think 5k hp and 1kk damage is far more realistic.


Hello. You are only 77 lvl.

No Atziri's Promise, no Silver flask, wrong allocation points near "Dervish", +13 points to 90 lvl, no one accesorities with chaos dmg and just 1 with physical dmg, 17-19 lvl gems and not all with quality.

Maybe u will not earn 5.9k HP at 90 lvl, but with ur current gear 5.5k is really achievable i think, as DPS around 1,2-1,3kk with middle gear.

Good luck.


I didn´t refer to my char but more to your build in general. I just wanted to add that it might be a little tough to reach this much hp and dps without perfect gear. The build itself still seems to work and reach reasonable dps :)

Btw. I dont see how my nodes near Dervish are wrong. Its the same amount of skillpoints but instead of 20 dex you get 12% inc. phys damage, 12% inc. poison damage and 18% inc. accuracy. You lose a little evasion (not even enough to lose a single % of evade chacne) but gain increased damage.
"
raggapaul wrote:
"
"
raggapaul wrote:
I follow your build and I think the numbers are slightly too high. It will be very hard to reach 5,9k hp and 1,5kk dps. I think 5k hp and 1kk damage is far more realistic.


Hello. You are only 77 lvl.

No Atziri's Promise, no Silver flask, wrong allocation points near "Dervish", +13 points to 90 lvl, no one accesorities with chaos dmg and just 1 with physical dmg, 17-19 lvl gems and not all with quality.

Maybe u will not earn 5.9k HP at 90 lvl, but with ur current gear 5.5k is really achievable i think, as DPS around 1,2-1,3kk with middle gear.

Good luck.


I didn´t refer to my char but more to your build in general. I just wanted to add that it might be a little tough to reach this much hp and dps without perfect gear. The build itself still seems to work and reach reasonable dps :)

Btw. I dont see how my nodes near Dervish are wrong. Its the same amount of skillpoints but instead of 20 dex you get 12% inc. phys damage, 12% inc. poison damage and 18% inc. accuracy. You lose a little evasion (not even enough to lose a single % of evade chacne) but gain increased damage.


My mistake about skill points, sorry, ill correct my tree. Maybe it will cost some currency to reach that DPS, but get 5,5-5,7k HP is not so hard.
I will get about 5,6k at level 91 and about 1,2 million dps (with full wither debuff, max poisons applied and with Dendrobate 6L). still pretty nice :) Will try to kill guardians and see how it works.
"
raggapaul wrote:
I will get about 5,6k at level 91 and about 1,2 million dps (with full wither debuff, max poisons applied and with Dendrobate 6L). still pretty nice :) Will try to kill guardians and see how it works.


If u have no Sin's Rebirth, get Death's Hand as off hand, this is the best budget option according to PoB.
Volkuurs good for this?
"
kaboomadin wrote:
Volkuurs good for this?


I think no, we dont use ele damage.
Last edited by An4LPunishment on Mar 17, 2018, 12:42:40 PM
My char is complete right now, will try to do shaper with this exact setup :)
good index.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info