[3.2] ST/BF Dual Wield Poison Assasin (Guards, Shaper viable)/1,5M Shaper DPS/5.9k HP/Added Video

"
skyoan32 wrote:
Hello,

I have been looking to build a simular build.

Two points bother me in your description :

- The flask you are using to replace Perfect Agony prevents you from doing extra damage with your critical strikes. As an assassin, you will miss big damage here + it’s not productive with Toxic Delivery (30% more damage with poison when you crit). Didnt do any maths, but it should be actually better to take Perfect Agony.

- The Life pool you are advertising seems promising but I’m doubting I would be ever able to reach it, even more with this armor (without massive Exalts invest). Should be closer to 4k5 with realistic gear IMO

Looking good for the rest, I will look deeper into it when I get home :)

Hello. I played this build with Perfect Agony in the tree and without it with Coralito's. As I feel, damage with Coralito's seems some higher. Also using this flask i saved a lot of points to grab HP nodes for increasing my survivability.

U can easily reach 5.5k with budget rings (meaning not steel rings) with high HP pool, just keep free prefix for crafting added chaos damage to attacks. Gloves without AS cost not so much too as a boots with 15-20% MS.

I dont think every who try this build should earn ~6k HP. High life pool saved me a lot of times but its my personal choice coz of connection issues and random deaths.
If u have low ping and can dodge almost all, this build have few ways to increase DPS by donating HP.

Good luck!
Last edited by An4LPunishment on Mar 2, 2018, 4:58:05 AM
Very solid build. What do you like using for the pantheon? Sorry if I missed it while reading!
"
Tuck359 wrote:
Very solid build. What do you like using for the pantheon? Sorry if I missed it while reading!

Thank you. Major: Brine King, can be Solaris. Minor: depend on map and map mods, mostly used Abberath/Ralakesh/Shakari.
Hello!

How do you feel the changes to assassin ascendancy have affected this build?
"
Visardi wrote:
Hello!

How do you feel the changes to assassin ascendancy have affected this build?

Hello. I ended just few T14-15 maps on Stadard league, there i couldnt feel this changes coz it was easy before too. Didnt try T16 yet, concentarted on Bestiary league now with my other build. Also there is a big influx of players now, sometimes i have huge connection lags, ping jump from 80 to 150, so no reason to try T16+. Will try it some later i think.
This build great so far.i got lucky and 5L on t1-6 maps maybe too much, but so far damage is outstanding. It's first build i died less than 70 times during story mode. Bosses melts in seconds, all act7-10 bosses died in 2-3 seconds, except Kitava, because invinsability between phases. And i also first time did Merc Lab on lvl68, before i could only did it around 72-74.

I have only one problem so far, it's standing balls deep in breach and trying facetank everyone, but fps is 20 and i can't react fast enough.

i also playing Dual Strike version, BF and ST don't have problem with standing balls deep, i think.
"
OrKToS wrote:
This build great so far.i got lucky and 5L on t1-6 maps maybe too much, but so far damage is outstanding. It's first build i died less than 70 times during story mode. Bosses melts in seconds, all act7-10 bosses died in 2-3 seconds, except Kitava, because invinsability between phases. And i also first time did Merc Lab on lvl68, before i could only did it around 72-74.

I have only one problem so far, it's standing balls deep in breach and trying facetank everyone, but fps is 20 and i can't react fast enough.

i also playing Dual Strike version, BF and ST don't have problem with standing balls deep, i think.

I did merc lab at 68 lvl too with this build in Abyss league. Coralito's Signature is op and very cheap in this league. Im glad u like the build.

Also I recommend to drop mana flask and get Stibnite flask. It is very good survivability option.
Last edited by An4LPunishment on Mar 5, 2018, 8:57:21 AM
Hey mate, been playing around in PoB with both your link and my poor starter bestiary gear and it seems when using Blade Flurry, Melee Physical Damage Support over Void Manipulation comes out to more dps. I might be doing something wrong but might be worth looking into (obviously wouldn't work for ST)
How reliable is this build for U Lab?

"
Tuck359 wrote:
Hey mate, been playing around in PoB with both your link and my poor starter bestiary gear and it seems when using Blade Flurry, Melee Physical Damage Support over Void Manipulation comes out to more dps. I might be doing something wrong but might be worth looking into (obviously wouldn't work for ST)

Yes. Melee Phys Dmg give more dps for BF, but I prefer mapping with ST. Tried mapping with BF and it was not so good for me. But if u feel urself good with BF on mapping u can use it with MPD.

"
How reliable is this build for U Lab?

I did Uber Lab on lvl 78. Izaro feels too squishy (6L). Just be careful with traps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info