Suspect in the Florida school shooting was a violent commie.

This thread should be closed !
anything is everything
"
Manocean wrote:
I'm not sure it should be. I mean, it is fake news, but on the other hand maybe Cruz actually was a commie but NASA is hiding the truth from us because they don't want us to realize God exists.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Manocean wrote:
I'm not sure it should be. I mean, it is fake news, but on the other hand maybe Cruz actually was a commie but NASA is hiding the truth from us because they don't want us to realize God exists.

It's all fake because the shooter was actually a lizard person.
A lizard person in Antifa.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
I might have known initially that it was fake, yet posted it anyway. I'll let people figure that one out for themselves.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 23, 2018, 2:48:32 PM
Obviously Antifa has managed to hack Smiley's account. I kept telling him those four numbers weren't a secure password.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 23, 2018, 3:57:41 PM
The killer is a confirmed domestically radicalized maga-terrorist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info