Suspect in the Florida school shooting was a violent commie.

"
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
Doesn't appear to be the same person, and the tweet is obviously from a troll ("don't retweet but I'm just going to post it here with a couple of hashtags"). Fighting fake news with fake news is not the answer.

OMFG its him, Jesus whats it going to take for you people to see the real bad guys ?

1. Not sure what you mean by "you people", I didn't express a political view and I'm not a lefty (or a righty).

2. They are completely different people. Anyone can see that regardless of political affiliation.
Spoiler
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Feb 15, 2018, 10:33:38 PM
"
"
SnowCrash wrote:
Remember when you tried to say the church shooter was 2 guys and in antifa? Turned out to be just another wife beating redneck.
Literally know one remembers that because it didn't happen
I distinctly remember /pol/ circulating that disinformation prior to release of the shooter's true identity. Sorry bro, that happened.

[Removed by Support]
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by Al_GGG on Feb 16, 2018, 9:56:03 AM
"
"
SnowCrash wrote:
Thats clearly not even the correct person. Remember when you tried to say the church shooter was 2 guys and in antifa? Turned out to be just another wife beating redneck.

Literally know one remembers that because it didn't happen, take the dam blindfold off man! I love how you can generalize a white guy but god forbid we did the same with a colored person, unreal!

You mean stuff like this? He clearly loves to push fake right wing news. I didn't see him say anything when the Neo-Nazi MAGA boy shot up the New Mexico school. I really dont care if someone insults a mass murder.

"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
The shooter was an antifa terrorist. Just another example of the 'tolerant' left.

"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

They took down his facebook page, which was full of antifa propaganda, less than 1hr after the shooting.

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
[Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Al_GGG on Feb 16, 2018, 9:57:54 AM
And, as usual, the media has everyone jumping to conclusions, instead of, I dunno, waiting for the facts to come out...

...not that I trust the media to tell me the truth...

... and hoping that the latest perpetrator of an act of violence is someone we find personally deplorable is just bad taste on humanity's part.

Maybe the real problem is that we've destroyed the old means of getting our fifteen minutes of fame, and we've regressed to this.

[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
Wasn't the shooter actually a white nationalist/alt right guy?
"
{Removed by Support]

United State is the World's Largest Exporters Of Military Arms. But United State Government isn't the weapon manufacturers, they are the biggest purchaser. Arms industry is privately owned.

Countries don’t go into bankruptcy, they goes into default. Legally sovereigns do not go bankruptcy since they can just refuse to pay back.
Hey guys,

I've gone through and removed numerous comments from this thread that in no way contributed to the discussion at hand and breached our Code of Conduct. Please remember not to derail threads with off-topic remarks.

Please keep our Code of Conduct in mind when posting on the Path of Exile forums. Thanks!
Remington is (because of Trump !Mediawords!)
Scoolshootings aren´t helpfull, yes, but i didn´t know you can sue the weaponfactory for it.
http://www.handelsblatt.com/unternehmen/industrie/ruestungsindustrie-pistolen-und-gewehre-sind-ladenhueter-us-waffenschmiede-remington-insolvent/20955736.html

Someone needs to update the Artificial Intelligence with the devinition of "on" in "off"-topic,
or let it run rampage thats more fun anyway.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
While i hate communism i don't think wearing a tshirt means anything. It could be one of those troll and fake new accounts on the internet with their propaganda. I've heard military invest quite a large amount of money into social network influence when it comes to news. Neither it matters for the actual communism since some of their former leaders were responsible for millions of deaths and that just goes for pretty much anything being it religion or economic model.

I can't really judge the shooter either, he's probably judged himself before doing such a thing.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Last edited by IIPheXII on Feb 21, 2018, 1:28:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info