Suspect in the Florida school shooting was a violent commie.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/17-dead-horrific-florida-school-shooting-suspect-custody/story?id=53087462

"

The suspect, 19-year-old Nikolas Cruz, was taken into custody off campus. He slipped out of the school after the shooting by blending in with other students who were trying to escape, according to two law enforcement sources and an eyewitness.

Here is the shooter:

Last bumped on Feb 23, 2018, 4:50:51 PM
Doesn't appear to be the same person, and the tweet is obviously from a troll ("don't retweet but I'm just going to post it here with a couple of hashtags"). Fighting fake news with fake news is not the answer.
Those shirts are "Commie" shirt not antifa. Communists with Party Hats are meant to be Funny not serious. Don't they sell them like everywhere.
"
deathflower wrote:
Those shirts are "Commie" shirt not antifa. Communists with Party Hats are meant to be Funny not serious. Don't they sell them like everywhere.

There are other comments he's made on social media that indicate that he's a red, but I can't post these on PoE forums. He was also a member of pro-ISIS groups on social media.

He kinda did have a Communist Party at the HS. It's a mass murdering ideology. And he mass murdered some people as a toast to his partying Communist idols. So there is your motive.

If someone was to wear a T-shirt with a swastika that had Hitler, Mussolini, Franco and some other Fascists on it, nobody would think it was funny, even though the guys on Communist T-shirt murdered way more people.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 15, 2018, 4:00:03 PM
>It's a mass murdering ideology
Wrong
>Stalin, Mao and other communist 'communist' dictators are responsible for millions of deaths
That is correct.

>Create a democratic(TM) country
>kill people, bonus: kill people in the name of democracy
>???
>democracy is a mass murdering ideology
I durrp de' hurrp

Edit: If you kill people who own the means of productions your claim suddenly becomes true lel, Touché.

Edit2: @CanHasPants:
Correct, but let us say Stalin Gulag'd half my family/ancestors for teh lulz and indeed the Soviet Union was shit, what does it how to do with Marx'(TM) communism?
Last edited by BlueMonday on Feb 15, 2018, 4:56:09 PM
"
BlueMonday wrote:
>It's a mass murdering ideology
Wrong

When your policy assumes total control of all means to all resources, that policy is totally responsible for all deaths caused by resource deprivation, as well as the attempted individual remedies thereof.

"
BlueMonday wrote:
I durrp de' hurrp

Yes, you do.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
Doesn't appear to be the same person, and the tweet is obviously from a troll ("don't retweet but I'm just going to post it here with a couple of hashtags"). Fighting fake news with fake news is not the answer.

OMFG its him, Jesus whats it going to take for you people to see the real bad guys ?
"
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
OMFG its him, Jesus whats it going to take for you people to see the real bad guys ?
Theft and corruption would need to become an evolutionary disadvantage.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Thats clearly not even the correct person. Remember when you tried to say the church shooter was 2 guys and in antifa? Turned out to be just another wife beating redneck.
That's him, before he dyed his hair red.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info