[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

Hey guys, absolutely loved this char and am now selling all of his gears if some1 wanted to buy all of it. It's pretty gg stuff:

Id sell the entire char's stuff for 55ex or so if you wanted it, lmk!
what are people leveling as? I know OP added that some people have linked leveling stuff but 60+ pages is a lot to sift through. Might just go flame totems or SR with CWC Firestorm and use the same skill tree.

Also on a scale of 1-100 how required is one of those Watcher's Eye Jewels. I only have around 25 exalts to work with so can afford pretty much everything except one of those double rolled OP jewels. Now that I think about it I guess they arent required at all considering I played LL RF before they even existed.
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Apr 7, 2018, 9:50:34 PM
Thank you for answering the community's questions. Just one thing though, the only Watcher's Eye jewels with the same rolls as yours is starting at 60ex. Kind of makes your 50ex budget go up to 100ex :P But I don't mean this info as a disproval, I'm still following your guide, I just wanted to point this out^^

Oh and if you don't mind I'd have another question, are two ruby flasks really needed? Also what is the 5th flask you're using? There are only four in your guide.

Thank you very much!
Last edited by PapouilleMcLovin on Apr 7, 2018, 11:15:23 PM
Been playing this build a lot and trying to push leveling still. It's very safe, for sure. I was doing some Poorjoy's rotas and some red Beastiary mobs that crushed half the party didn't scratch the tankier party members such as myself and the Slayer.

I think I'll say this first, as a lowlife character, the investment of Shavs and Presence of Chayula is understood. With that being said, it's not going to be super cheap. But there's a lot of budget options which you can min-max for not too expensive and still push ES.

Here is my gear in case anyone is wondering:
Spoiler

"
MaxOloloshka wrote:
Btw spell damage on jewels is working working same as fire, burning damage bcs i cant find on league smt near
to your jewels

Damage priority for Jewels should be a combo of Fire / Burning / Damage Over Time / generic Damage.
Defensive Jewel stats are primarily in the order of ES > Mana > Armor.

Two damage rolls with ES are a couple of exalts due to LL RF/SR being pretty meta. Getting mana results in less ES but still a good amount and is only a couple of Chaos. You can also look for other quality of life 4th stats such as Attack Speed, Strength/Int, resists, etc.

Spell damage only affects Scorching Ray and Area Damage only affects Righteous Fire, just to keep in mind.

"
Thomasmgp wrote:
what are people leveling as? I know OP added that some people have linked leveling stuff but 60+ pages is a lot to sift through. Might just go flame totems or SR with CWC Firestorm and use the same skill tree.

Also on a scale of 1-100 how required is one of those Watcher's Eye Jewels. I only have around 25 exalts to work with so can afford pretty much everything except one of those double rolled OP jewels. Now that I think about it I guess they arent required at all considering I played LL RF before they even existed.

The most significant roll is something that buffs the regen. You can definitely push over 12k ES without the Clarity Watcher's Eye.

I leveled as self cast Scorching Ray but there's definitely guides on how to level as RF.

"
Thank you for answering the community's questions. Just one thing though, the only Watcher's Eye jewels with the same rolls as yours is starting at 60ex. Kind of makes your 50ex budget go up to 100ex :P But I don't mean this info as a disproval, I'm still following your guide, I just wanted to point this out^^

Oh and if you don't mind I'd have another question, are two ruby flasks really needed? Also what is the 5th flask you're using? There are only four in your guide.

Thank you very much!

5th flask is Witchfire Brew. I'm using Sulphur, Silver, Quicksilver, and Ruby. A ruby flask with Dousing can proc the increased Recovery of Arakaali pantheon for a real fast recovery boost.
Just started doing this build tonight and I'm too tired to keep working on it, but any more suggestions for non-Watcher's Eye version? Getting my ES regen up there but it still feels like it's lacking. Thanks for taking a look!

https://pastebin.com/fnrCaKnz

Spoiler
Hello
Can you give an example of a rare weapon for more damage? Expensive weapon of course.
"
zzang wrote:
"
Thomasmgp wrote:

The most significant roll is something that buffs the regen. You can definitely push over 12k ES without the Clarity Watcher's Eye.

I leveled as self cast Scorching Ray but there's definitely guides on how to level as RF.

so the Mana converted to ES when Clarity is going isnt as valuable as ES regen per second or recovery rate while discipline is active? What about the life regen when vitality is active? is that worse than the ES regen mods?

Also decided to level as Pizza Sticks unless self cast SR is better. FB totems just seems like they need literally no damage boost passives and still kill everything
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Apr 8, 2018, 3:25:57 AM
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
"
zzang wrote:
"
Thomasmgp wrote:

so the Mana converted to ES when Clarity is going isnt as valuable as ES regen per second or recovery rate while discipline is active? What about the life regen when vitality is active? is that worse than the ES regen mods?

Also decided to level as Pizza Sticks unless self cast SR is better. FB totems just seems like they need literally no damage boost passives and still kill everything

I'd play around with PoB to see which gives you the most regen with your gear. I'm using a Watcher's Eye with the only solo useful mod as 30% increased ES recovery rate while affected by Discipline. The ES from Clarity is definitely worthwhile, but I think people are undermining how much ES you can get to tank big hits and regen enough from the proper belt mod and regeneration stat.

"
Chocokakke wrote:
Just started doing this build tonight and I'm too tired to keep working on it, but any more suggestions for non-Watcher's Eye version? Getting my ES regen up there but it still feels like it's lacking. Thanks for taking a look!

https://pastebin.com/fnrCaKnz

You should get a Watcher's Eye with either % ES recovered while affected by Discipline, flat life recovered while affected by Vitality, or % increased ES recovery rate while affected by Discipline. If you can afford 6L Shavs then you can afford one of these Watcher's Eyes which cost about 1ex. Also take Quick Recovery and Growth and Decay.
Hello Guys,

planning on playing the build but struggling to get a higher amount of ES right now, sitting on 9k ES but want to get atleast 12k to easily farm high tier maps. In my eyes to only thing im missing right now wwould be a blessing of chayula as amulett and maybe a lvl 4 enlighten for clarity.

https://pastebin.com/QUiB7hSj here my pastebin
any other stuff i could switch?
Cheers on the response, yeah Quick Recovery definitely made a difference, I'll respec into Growth and Decay as well. What scales better, Watcher's with % of max energy shield recovered per second or increased ES recovery rate?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info