[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

Patch notes tomorrow but the manifesto sounds like the guardian changes won't affect us. The templar start is getting changed so that may have an effect but we'll see tomorrow.

"The Guardian no longer has a notable that affects Warcries. We've taken those bonuses and placed them on the passive tree."

Does that mean they removed "Prayer of Glory" on the Ascendancy?? If that's the case I have more hope because we are not using that
Last edited by illusiiOnz on Aug 27, 2018, 10:00:34 PM
"
Spoiler
"
deadlus1208 wrote:
What do you guys think about this new boots to RF?

The flat fire dmg will fuck up EE so it's not usable.

Just don't use EE, win.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
"
Spoiler
"
deadlus1208 wrote:
What do you guys think about this new boots to RF?

Just don't use EE, win.

and lose 40% of your damage
The Mirror of Kalandra :
1st - 5th May, 2020 18:32
2nd - 28th April, 2021 04:25
Are we safe from the update?
Last edited by illusiiOnz on Aug 29, 2018, 12:40:03 AM
I Have a question, Can someone help me out?

The build says to have:

Determination + Purity Of Fire + Purity Of Lightning on Shield.
Purity Of Ice + Vitality + Discipline + Enlighten Support on Gloves.

Can I use this Shield and gloves and swap Purity Of Ice from gloves to shield and Purity of lightning from shield to gloves?

My shield has +4 to level of socketed gems and my gloves +1 to level of socketed gems.

Here are my items:

Thank You
"
Kirkville wrote:

That was the joke. :D

"
illusiiOnz wrote:

The ascendency we are using does not change so yeah. And we have to note this change :

"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Vaal Righteous Fire
  • Now sacrifices the amount of Life and Energy Shield from Energy Shield before Life. In other words, low-life builds should not have the skill disable on use as long as they have enough Energy Shield to cover both the Life and Energy Shield costs.

Beeing able to use Vaal Righteous Fire with a LL build is a major buff for our dps. This should alow us to have a way more ballanced dps between RF and SR because of VRF.

"
illusiiOnz wrote:

The build says to have:

Can I use this Shield and gloves and swap Purity Of Ice from gloves to shield and Purity of lightning from shield to gloves?

My shield has +4 to level of socketed gems and my gloves +1 to level of socketed gems.

Here are my items:

Thank You

The aura setup is way more flexible than you are thinking in reality.
There is only 1 aura that we can't move from Prism Guardian and it's Determinatino. This situation is due to the mana reservation of Determination. If we want to run 7 auras like in this build, we have to sock it in Prism Guardian because of the mana reservation reduction from the Shield.

There is a specific case with Purity of Fire. Initialy when this build was developped, PoF had to be socketed in Prism Guardian because of the +2 aura buff from the shield. This was maninly to reach level 23 PoF for the extra +1% max fire res that help a lot with the degen from RF.
But this is a bit outdated because of the new corruption from 3.3. Now gloves can have +2 Aura or AOE corruption, which is, slightly better than +1 global corruption. So while PoF had to be socketed in Prism when zzang written this guide, now it's not an unmovable skill.
Some build also use the option of using a +2-3 skill Unset ring in order to reach lvl 23 PoF. But this solution isn't usable here because of the mana/life reservation. Keep in mind we are using 7 auras in this build, while LL RF build that use +2-3 Unset ring run 5 or 6 auras. So the gestion of mana reservation is not exactly the same. This build is, in many way, less flexible than others.

All other 35% reservation auras are totaly free to be placed where you want. You just have to regroup them in 2 items : Prism Guardian, and an item that can have +1 lvl gems or +2 aura/aoe gems corruption. Just keep in mind that Clarit have to be socketed in an other item than the 2 other setup.

And to be clear, right now, the +1 lvl gems on Shaper's Touch isn't the best corruption on this item. A +2 aura or Aoe gems surpass it. Firt because with a +2 aura/aoe, we also have the possibility to get the extra +1% max resistance with Purity of Ice and of Lightning, with lvl 21 gems. Secondly, the +1 lvl gems was recommanded because it was a cheaper solution than having a enlighten 4. But you can also do some change on the tree and be ok with enlighten 2 or 3 with an other corruption. For this you just need to take some aura buff wheels. In those wheels there is some nodes that lower the mana reservation.
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Aug 29, 2018, 5:28:38 AM
"
Kirkville wrote:
"
"

Just don't use EE, win.

Try thinking out of the box...there are ways to mitigate this...
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Hey,

can somebody look at my build?. At level 90 i have onli 9k ES and dmg is not so great either.

my build link https://pastebin.com/bgDRXXEb

Thx
"
"
Kirkville wrote:

That was the joke. :D

"
illusiiOnz wrote:

The ascendency we are using does not change so yeah. And we have to note this change :

"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Vaal Righteous Fire
  • Now sacrifices the amount of Life and Energy Shield from Energy Shield before Life. In other words, low-life builds should not have the skill disable on use as long as they have enough Energy Shield to cover both the Life and Energy Shield costs.

Beeing able to use Vaal Righteous Fire with a LL build is a major buff for our dps. This should alow us to have a way more ballanced dps between RF and SR because of VRF.

"
illusiiOnz wrote:

The build says to have:

Here are my items:

Thank You

The aura setup is way more flexible than you are thinking in reality.
There is only 1 aura that we can't move from Prism Guardian and it's Determinatino. This situation is due to the mana reservation of Determination. If we want to run 7 auras like in this build, we have to sock it in Prism Guardian because of the mana reservation reduction from the Shield.

There is a specific case with Purity of Fire. Initialy when this build was developped, PoF had to be socketed in Prism Guardian because of the +2 aura buff from the shield. This was maninly to reach level 23 PoF for the extra +1% max fire res that help a lot with the degen from RF.
But this is a bit outdated because of the new corruption from 3.3. Now gloves can have +2 Aura or AOE corruption, which is, slightly better than +1 global corruption. So while PoF had to be socketed in Prism when zzang written this guide, now it's not an unmovable skill.
Some build also use the option of using a +2-3 skill Unset ring in order to reach lvl 23 PoF. But this solution isn't usable here because of the mana/life reservation. Keep in mind we are using 7 auras in this build, while LL RF build that use +2-3 Unset ring run 5 or 6 auras. So the gestion of mana reservation is not exactly the same. This build is, in many way, less flexible than others.

All other 35% reservation auras are totaly free to be placed where you want. You just have to regroup them in 2 items : Prism Guardian, and an item that can have +1 lvl gems or +2 aura/aoe gems corruption. Just keep in mind that Clarit have to be socketed in an other item than the 2 other setup.

And to be clear, right now, the +1 lvl gems on Shaper's Touch isn't the best corruption on this item. A +2 aura or Aoe gems surpass it. Firt because with a +2 aura/aoe, we also have the possibility to get the extra +1% max resistance with Purity of Ice and of Lightning, with lvl 21 gems. Secondly, the +1 lvl gems was recommanded because it was a cheaper solution than having a enlighten 4. But you can also do some change on the tree and be ok with enlighten 2 or 3 with an other corruption. For this you just need to take some aura buff wheels. In those wheels there is some nodes that lower the mana reservation.

Thank You! I will use this shield and gloves now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info