BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

"
Some_Day wrote:
"
dpham99 wrote:
Hey, i'm currently using your build and just got to 70. I've just been to sustain RF but i'm a bit confused on the skill gems listed. I can only manage RF with 2x purity, but that means i cant use herald of ash. are you able to run 3 auras and still have mana to use totems, etc etc??

you dont need to run RF at lvl 70, the damage currently should be neough. only sue rf until around 80+ when you can sustain, have enoug gear and resists. You also need the ring I mentioned in my previous posts

can you take a look at my character and see what i can improve on atm?
"
dpham99 wrote:
"
Some_Day wrote:
"
dpham99 wrote:
Hey, i'm currently using your build and just got to 70. I've just been to sustain RF but i'm a bit confused on the skill gems listed. I can only manage RF with 2x purity, but that means i cant use herald of ash. are you able to run 3 auras and still have mana to use totems, etc etc??

you dont need to run RF at lvl 70, the damage currently should be neough. only sue rf until around 80+ when you can sustain, have enoug gear and resists. You also need the ring I mentioned in my previous posts

can you take a look at my character and see what i can improve on atm?

Get rid of the left topaz ring, its lowering ur damage because it has fire damage on it. which works the opposite way Elemenetal equilbrium is intended. Also you have little to no life on gear
How mandatory is herald of ash? I was wondering if its possible to make up the dmg in items or something else, i got a jewel from elder that gives me bonus life regen per second while affected by vitality and psychical dmg taken as cold for purity of ice.

Get rid of the left topaz ring, its lowering ur damage because it has fire damage on it. which works the opposite way Elemenetal equilbrium is intended. Also you have little to no life on gear[/quote]

EDIT: okay, so i just got to 74 and i upgraded my gear. the one thing i'm still confused is there are some monsters that say resist to fire, also i feel very squishy. Do i just need to level up more, or is there something i'm missing? thank you for the quick replies
Last edited by dpham99 on Dec 21, 2018, 1:42:13 AM
"
dpham99 wrote:

Get rid of the left topaz ring, its lowering ur damage because it has fire damage on it. which works the opposite way Elemenetal equilbrium is intended. Also you have little to no life on gear

EDIT: okay, so i just got to 74 and i upgraded my gear. the one thing i'm still confused is there are some monsters that say resist to fire, also i feel very squishy. Do i just need to level up more, or is there something i'm missing? thank you for the quick replies[/quote]
Check my conclusions page 84
Hello again,

Doing great progress with this build, but feel like im lacking just a tiny bit of both damage and survivability.

Im set to buy a 6 link. Which would be the best 6l to get? I could imagine either brass dome or Lightning coil - with 3b3r, or am i mistaken?

And ty again for the build.
Heey,

Thanks for this build. I've been using it a few days now and overal it is quite enjoyable but I feel like I am too squishy and deal far too little damage to continue to a higher tier of maps and such.

Could you please take a look at my current set up and help me improve my survivability and increase my damage output.

Many thanks in advance!!
i pushed this build as far as i can and it's clearly not an end-game build.

Our totems got 0 life and get one shot by everything...our damage isn't great too and our survivability is poor (no phys mitigation).

i'm tring to focus on RF more than SR totems now, but with templar/life we are fucked, can't even respec to guardian.
"
Eko13 wrote:
i pushed this build as far as i can and it's clearly not an end-game build.

Our totems got 0 life and get one shot by everything...our damage isn't great too and our survivability is poor (no phys mitigation).

i'm tring to focus on RF more than SR totems now, but with templar/life we are fucked, can't even respec to guardian.

I pushed to lvl 95 on HC last league and done all content :( ?
Then check what i'm missing...can't tell, should be strong anough to do all content too, i'm used to chain endgame and i feel squishy...and not doing anough dmg.

i don't understand how you totems survive, we got nothing to protect them against AOE, they have no life increased nothing...
Last edited by Eko13 on Dec 21, 2018, 4:17:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info