BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

The build is very good and tanky. I kill Red Elder easily

but i have a problem
why my RF auto lose the big circle, just have small circle. Range of damage isn't change.
Just cant see the big circle fire
Last edited by JosephTri on Apr 14, 2018, 9:19:30 AM
Do you yet recommend Doon over Doryani?
"
Kasimpoe wrote:
Hi does anybody know if the leech enchantment will work with RF and the totems or should I try to get the 1,5% regen enchantment?

You can't leech from RF overtime damage or from you totems.

Better get life regen or attack speed (for Shield Charge).
"Embrace the darkness"
"Totem skills trigger EE as they are treated as your hits. Minions' hits do not count as yours so do not trigger EE" - from the wiki page on Elemental Equilibrium.

Is this info out of date. I'm getting close to picking up this passive and trying to figure out how I will not hit with fire first. You said in an earlier post that totems don't trigger EE but just want to confirm that wiki is wrong.
"
Thunderchief wrote:
"Totem skills trigger EE as they are treated as your hits. Minions' hits do not count as yours so do not trigger EE" - from the wiki page on Elemental Equilibrium.

Is this info out of date. I'm getting close to picking up this passive and trying to figure out how I will not hit with fire first. You said in an earlier post that totems don't trigger EE but just want to confirm that wiki is wrong.

Other skills then SR yes, but SR does not hit even when used as totem
"
Kasimpoe wrote:
"
Thunderchief wrote:

Other skills then SR yes, but SR does not hit even when used as totem

I have been using searing bond also while leveling up. It's hard to find many options for support gems for it because it doesn't "hit". Can I assume this is also excluded like SR? Not sure how to test it. I just love making the different patterns between totems. 2SR and 1SB atm and it creates 4 lines, everything dies fast even when the SR aren't pointing in that direction.

Also I have been using Power Charge On Critical Support on my Orb Of Storms. I think this is a good idea for making even more crits and would work well with the ascendancy. Just wanted to run it by you and see what you think. I think used this instead of Arcane Surge.

Thank you for the fast response btw :)
"
Thunderchief wrote:

Also I have been using Power Charge On Critical Support on my Orb Of Storms. I think this is a good idea for making even more crits and would work well with the ascendancy. Just wanted to run it by you and see what you think. I think used this instead of Arcane Surge.

Thank you for the fast response btw :)

You´ll get the powercharges from your ascendancy.
As the node will also provide you with endurancecharges once you start killing fast i would not switch Conviction of Power with Arcane Blessing.

If you have another way of permanently sustaining endu charges maybe ;-)

In my setup i´m need to cast orb of storms 2 times to trigger arcane surge, which is such a good buff, you should really run it.
Hi All, First Gratz to the Great Build.
I Love to Play it.
But i need a helping Hand, how does the Righteous Fire Mechanic Works ?

I Start it and then i get Leeched until 1 Life and Die.
How do you stay on 100% Life with this Skill ?

Thanks for the Help and for the Great build.
Hi there!

Love the build, I’m playing this on 3.2 in HC and have levelled to 76 so far.

I can’t seem to run all three purifies even with the reserved mana nodes, it leaves me with about 40 mana which is just about enough to place 1 totem before waiting a second to place the second and third.

Any advice?

Hi there!

Love the build, I’m playing this on 3.2 in HC and have levelled to 76 so far.

I can’t seem to run all three purifies even with the reserved mana nodes, it leaves me with about 40 mana which is just about enough to place 1 totem before waiting a second to place the second and third.

Any advice?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info