BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

@OP. I can't wait to try this build in a week. I see you deleted your account (or something), but I have everything in POB. I hope everything is ok with you.
Really looking forward to trying this build out as well. Wondering if someone might have a copy of OP's videos since they seem to have deleted their account?

Thanks!
Did this guy just GG out? Damn. Hopefully the videos come back around.
I saw he had posted a reddit thread with the new video, didn't end up looking at comments due to the last one he did being a cesspool of people arguing about mechanics, and the people who were wrong adamant they were right. I'm just guessing this was the straw that broke the camel's back and he was done with it cause he wiped out his reddit, youtube, and path of exile account. Still looking forward to playing this.
Last edited by ply447 on Feb 22, 2018, 7:41:56 PM
He ragequit even poe forums due to critique? Ah well, poor guy. The setup itself is quite alright (just got to reset -24% fire resist in PoB settings). Gotta min-max it anyway when PoB gets updated. Hmm, looks like he even deleted pastebin links. Anyone got updated trees? (I have old version saved)
English is not my native. To grammar nazis, feel free to correct me, I appreciate any occasion for improvement
Last edited by neltisen on Feb 23, 2018, 1:12:40 AM
"
neltisen wrote:
He ragequit even poe forums due to critique? Ah well, poor guy. The setup itself is quite alright (just got to reset -24% fire resist in PoB settings). Gotta min-max it anyway when PoB gets updated. Hmm, looks like he even deleted pastebin links. Anyone got updated trees? (I have old version saved)

https://pastebin.com/Tc8hAc8J Try it :)
Really sad, I am going to try this build as see how it goes
It's really sad I saw couple of the videos and I was planning to play it as a league starter next league.
I will probably give it a try anyway, but it is a shame.
Hey again team, I made a few videos on reddit and a few of them got downvoted instantly and my youtube videos got thumbed down. There were some trolls harassing me about reposting, which I did because I got downvoted to oblivion the instant I uploaded a single video guide. So I uploaded a second and I was harassed. At that point I ragequitted.

Then I got a message on reddit with some positivity and read the few here and decided it is worth it just for the few. I will redo a video soon of this and a proper guide.

Hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions = )
Last edited by Some_Day on Feb 23, 2018, 6:46:52 PM
I'm glad you are back! I know there are lots of people watching this build, myself included. I'm looking forward to any updates you provide. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info