BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

PoB links are not working, might be new version up? Looking forward to try this out in HC league as a starter :) . Will be my first season fully in hc side of things after getting bored quickly in sc past cpl leagues, so looking for some tankiness for sure. Was thinking of alternate leveling tactics, but i guess going Firestorm all the way to maps is the proper way to go.
"
Hörppy wrote:
PoB links are not working, might be new version up? Looking forward to try this out in HC league as a starter :) . Will be my first season fully in hc side of things after getting bored quickly in sc past cpl leagues, so looking for some tankiness for sure. Was thinking of alternate leveling tactics, but i guess going Firestorm all the way to maps is the proper way to go.

The pastebin links work just fine for me.

You can easily level with scorching ray self cast until totems if you want to; it's not as fast as firestorm but its strong enough. It's a little clunky without cast speed though.
Could you provide a normal tree link instead of PoB one?
Did you forgot to skill MoM or is it intended? :/

Oh damn u are running some auras, my bad, i was assuming on just clarity+mom...
Last edited by Danono on Mar 2, 2018, 11:53:47 AM
"
Ksakep wrote:
Could you provide a normal tree link instead of PoB one?

Look at my character tree, name is DateOfRebirth
Last edited by Some_Day on Mar 2, 2018, 1:29:30 PM
Just to clarify my understanding of some mechanics - both Scorching Ray and RF technically don't 'hit', therefore they don't proc Elemental Equilibrium, meaning trash monsters won't get +25% fire resistance when I don't use Orb of Storms, correct?
Last edited by Snotman on Mar 2, 2018, 2:23:27 PM
"
Snotman wrote:
Just to clarify my understanding of some mechanics - both Scorching Ray and RF technically don't 'hit', therefore they don't proc Elemental Equilibrium, meaning trash monsters won't get +50% fire resistance when I don't use Orb of Storms, correct?

What do you mean? Yes they don't hit, but you can use orb of storms or shield charge with added cold or lightning to hit so the mobs get -50%
"
Some_Day wrote:
"
Snotman wrote:
Just to clarify my understanding of some mechanics - both Scorching Ray and RF technically don't 'hit', therefore they don't proc Elemental Equilibrium, meaning trash monsters won't get +50% fire resistance when I don't use Orb of Storms, correct?

What do you mean? Yes they don't hit, but you can use orb of storms or shield charge with added cold or lightning to hit so the mobs get -50%

Cool, thanks.

I was just checking for when I'm clearing the map and can't be bothered putting down Orb of Storms - I was wondering if mobs would get the resistance buff.
Hey there!

Doing your build now :)

Why aren't we taking the shamanistic fury nodes? It isn't far and seems like adding a lot of damage ?

thx !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info