BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

Thank you for sharing this build, I plan to run it for 3.2! I was just wondering what skill setup you recommend for early mapping before Saffell's is available early in the league? I don't think running RF would feel good until you get a Saffell's.
"
dereverse wrote:
If I use balefire+kaom's heart, which gem links should I remove ? Considering orb of storm and shield charge is mandatory so ic+cwdt or should I remove some auras?

Remove cwdt immortal call and duration, leave auras untouched
"
BigDRaidBoss wrote:
Thank you for sharing this build, I plan to run it for 3.2! I was just wondering what skill setup you recommend for early mapping before Saffell's is available early in the league? I don't think running RF would feel good until you get a Saffell's.

You can run this build fine without saffel or righteous fire. Until you have enough Regen and can buy saffel then you can add rf
"
Some_Day wrote:
Updated POE tree to the latest

Now does 933k DPS!

https://pastebin.com/c1jTSkWX

Why dont we swap controlled destruction for swift afflication, its the same dmg, but the chromatic goes from 2000 to 150. But maybe its to hard to get the dexterity?

Also how do you play this without enlighten? Seems that u need helm enchant, oterwise only 55 unreserved mana. And totem cost 46.
Last edited by Jimmiq on Mar 1, 2018, 7:29:03 AM
"
Jimmiq wrote:
"
Some_Day wrote:

Now does 933k DPS!

Why dont we swap controlled destruction for swift afflication, its the same dmg, but the chromatic goes from 2000 to 150. But maybe its to hard to get the dexterity?

That's fine if ur using belly of the beast. But controlled destruction is a tiny by bit better because it doesn't reduce duration
How is the RF regen? Pastebin of version 3.2 shows a net life regen of +6.8 with RF on. Do you use potions to keep yourself alive?
"
mrmarcus wrote:
How is the RF regen? Pastebin of version 3.2 shows a net life regen of +6.8 with RF on. Do you use potions to keep yourself alive?

U also get 1% regen per totem. Does not show in PoB
Last edited by Jimmiq on Mar 1, 2018, 8:42:06 AM
"
Some_Day wrote:
"
Jimmiq wrote:
"
Some_Day wrote:

Now does 933k DPS!

That's fine if ur using belly of the beast. But controlled destruction is a tiny by bit better because it doesn't reduce duration

Well its the same problem with lightning coil, also str/dex base.

Did u have an answer on my enlighten question?
Some_Day

nooby question, why are u using 3 totems instead of 4 with ancestral bound?

thx
"
Some_Day

nooby question, why are u using 3 totems instead of 4 with ancestral bound?

thx

See answer on page 9

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info