Most SSF Unfriendly Challenge - Identify Unique

"
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
That's fucking impressive.

If it comes to the end of the league and you still don't have it lmk, I'm too lazy to merge this:

You ain't giving him shit until he dresses up in a dinosaur costume and records himself protecting seals from orca's

Well the dinosaur costume will ofc be required...

But yeah I have no desire really to do anything else in the league, even SSF is getting boring due to Atlas :(
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
skaterboy80 wrote:

This rant of yours is pretty legit .

Last few leagues GGG releases broken stuff and fixes it later when people get really mad and start quitting . We just wasted 1 month of your time , no problem k .

A good way to solve all this crap is to have PTR .

Whoever coded the logic for only allowing 1 depth to spawn per map likely only check for separate zone. There is no separate flag to determine if the zone is a depth or not, thus the bug. A big oversight.

This is how I feel now when I enter a map and see a few green dots on the map:

Then as I go nearer, I see Haku...

"

You ain't giving him shit until he dresses up in a dinosaur costume and records himself protecting seals from orca's

I'm in a similar boat (but I just want 36 for the portal effect). Do people sell IDing? I'd happily pay a bit just for the challenge, don't care about the item at all. D:
Ever since hitting 40/50 lich (now at 41/50), I have been running a strong steak of bad rng. So bad that I decided to track the spawn rate of depths and lich:

Out of 76 maps (4 of them are Zana maps), I only encounter 1 lich and 2 depths (3 if you include the depth that spawn lich).

Of these 76 maps, 81 abysses shows up and 23 of the maps have a much hated master/trial spawned.

Of these 23 maps, 34 abysses will never spawn a depth because of GGG acknowledged abyss depth bug.

All maps completed are rare (some corrupted, some with sextants). boss skipped and maps are at least 95+% cleared (for map sustain).

I will be tracking till I get that last achievement, or when I decided to throw in the towel on 25th Feb.
Yeah das right he really isn't giving you gloves until you do dress in a dinosaur costume protecting the orca people!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Yeah das right he really isn't giving you gloves until you do dress in a dinosaur costume protecting the orca people!

43/50 at this moment...

Stats after 100 maps since I started tracking:

The interesting thing I notice is that the number of abysses spawned and number of maps will tend to match up in numbers.

E.g. when I am at 80 maps, abysses spawned is around 82.

They are never too far apart. When I hit 100 maps, I have exactly 100 abysses spawned.
Last edited by kira1414 on Feb 13, 2018, 10:47:49 AM
"
kira1414 wrote:

Then as I go nearer, I see Haku...

Pretty much .
46/50 at the moment. Stats of 200 maps:

60 abysses were spawned with master/trial.

58 maps did not spawn any abyss at all.

Since tracking, 6 liches spawned out of 16 depths.

450 maps ran since I started tracking.

47/50 now. For past 177 maps, there has been 0 spawn of lich. And among these 177 maps, 11 depths spawned.

Sometimes I forgot that I am playing abyss league because there can be many maps without abyss at all. I have to tab and look at the top right to ensure I am still playing in abyss league.

3 more days before I throw in the towel...
Finally decided to throw in the towel.

With @_SARANGHAEYO_'s help, I finally got my 40/40 challenges in Abyss!

Really appreciate it.

At the time when towel was threw:

49/50 liches found. Was pretty much running T6 Shaped Beach, T8 Shaped Dunes and simple 1 path maps towards the end.

Strangely, yellow tier maps were spawning more abysses than red maps, and depths too. Probably should have tried running more yellow than red when I was going for this challenge.

For those who are into stats, here is the Google Sheet.
Last edited by kira1414 on Feb 23, 2018, 9:18:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info