Most SSF Unfriendly Challenge - Identify Unique

39/40 completed in SSF.

Did 33 Liches and I am still struggling with this last challenge.

Getting so damn desperate now that the league only have 16 days left...

I really hope next league, GGG don't add a challenge that have so many layers of RNG tied to it:

Map must not have:
"
- Haku
- Tora with Infested Den
- Vanga with challenge arena
- Trial
- Elder
- Elder Guardians
- Zana (though you can do her map and Lich can still spawn in there. but above rules still applies).

When above conditions are satisfied, you will still need:
"
- abyss to spawn depth
- depth has to spawn lich
- lich has to drop 2 abyssal socket unique that is not belt

Sorry for this rant, just have to let it out.

Last edited by kira1414 on Feb 9, 2018, 2:32:22 AM
Last bumped on Feb 23, 2018, 8:45:30 PM
You were meant to buy this for economy purposes.

In my entire poe ''league'' I've seen ONE and only one and league is about to end.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
You were meant to buy this for economy purposes.

In my entire poe ''league'' I've seen ONE and only one and league is about to end.

I really hope I don't have to migrate my Exalted orbs (and I might not have enough too...) in SSF to trading league for that last challenge.

I really hope I don't have to...
You have 15 days and you've seen my experience lol like I really think you should get it over it like I bought mine so early like day 3 cuz I knew that shit was aids af.

3 ex now it's like 8-10 ex or something stupid.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Lol, it's completely random.

I don't care about challenges - but I have this one in SSF:

5 liches so far, it's all random.

But buying the thing doesn't count in my opinion for a challenge - thats why you do SSF. Buying it is simply cheating myself.
I was lucky - 2 sockets lightpoacher with only 9 liches found.

The challenge that drives me crazy is the "find unique item" Zana quest... Zana hates me.
Last edited by AsbelFar on Feb 9, 2018, 5:20:56 AM
OP just create a mule, fill their inventory with all the nice gear you aren't going to use and migrate that character to tradecore and buy one and ID it. That's what I did.
Playing SSF with the same expectations of regular play is... foolish.
@I_NO, @BossOfThisGym: Pretty much last resort for me. Trying to hang in there. Worse case, I will use my 1 and only 6L in SSF Abyss to trade for the challenge.

@Llyrain: Yes of course it is random. Just string of bad RNG on my end and I am racing against time. I managed to get 40/40 in SSF Harbinger league and I would definitely love to achieve that again in SSF Abyss.

@AsbelFar: Yes that one. But from experience, usually this challenge will spawn at least once in her daily quest. Hang in there and you should get it. Else you can use sextant to make Zana always show up on the map.

@Shagsbeard: Not foolish at all. Playing SSF is to challenge oneself on how far they can go and I am currently at 39/40. I achieved 40/40 in SSF Harbinger but the RNG in SSF Abyss is too strong over here. Not giving up yet.
SSF is a mode the user base requested. Unfortunately, it was never intended to be balanced with each challenge league.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info