Most SSF Unfriendly Challenge - Identify Unique

Nor should it. I like the idea of windmills to tilt at.
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
SSF is a mode the user base requested. Unfortunately, it was never intended to be balanced with each challenge league.

Well. I don't think that is entirely true.

I believe there are many players who play in the trading league will agree with me that binding layers of RNG behind a challenge is not a challenge at all.

Players who go for challenges in trading league have to save up currencies to buy challenges like the one that I am lacking.

If you ask them: "Would you want more challenges of this kind in future leagues?"

Even though it has been the norm for leagues to have some challenges bind to ridiculous RNG, I will still bet that these players who bought challenges will reply "No".
"
kira1414 wrote:
...I will still bet that these players who bought challenges will reply "No".

You can't assume anything, and you don't speak for anyone else but yourself. :-)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
If you have time to get to 39/40 on ssf league, you might have time to play a new character and come up with the 5 ex of currency needed to buy it.. If you want to do it on ssf league than that is your choice but you can't complain about it
"
kira1414 wrote:
39/40 completed in SSF.

I really hope next league, GGG don't add a challenge that have so many layers of RNG tied to it:

Seriously wishing for less RNG in challenges? You don't know GGG very well.

"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
That's fucking impressive.

If it comes to the end of the league and you still don't have it lmk, I'm too lazy to merge this:

Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
cipher_nemo wrote:

You can't assume anything, and you don't speak for anyone else but yourself. :-)

You reminded me on a recent Burger King's advertisement on Whopper Neutrality:
"

I definitely can't speak for anyone else (which is why I am only betting) but paying 8 exalted orbs (example) for a challenge, I really can't imagine anybody doing that willingly.

Will you? Yeah I know. Challenges not a thing for you so you are not the right person to ask. ;)

But I know 1 such player who is more suitable to answer.

@I_NO: Given a choice, would you prefer to clear a challenge yourself, or pay 8 exalted orbs for it?

"
ninedeadeyes wrote:
If you have time to get to 39/40 on ssf league, you might have time to play a new character and come up with the 5 ex of currency needed to buy it.. If you want to do it on ssf league than that is your choice but you can't complain about it

Why not?

And btw, it isn't a 5ex challenge, it is at least a 8ex challenge now (probably going up).

Migrating some of my gears to trading league should allow me to buy that challenge. But doing that will taint my SSF Abyss journey. Which is why I am still hanging on.

"
Arrowneous wrote:
Seriously wishing for less RNG in challenges? You don't know GGG very well.

Spoiler

You made me laughed over there. You are probably right.

"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:

If it comes to the end of the league and you still don't have it lmk, I'm too lazy to merge this:

Oh wow. That is very nice of you!

I will keep trying and hopefully I don't have to hit you up for this challenge. But if I do, I will just ID it for the challenge and have the gloves returned back to you. :)

And I thank you beforehand for your kindness. :)
"
kira1414 wrote:
Will you? Yeah I know. Challenges not a thing for you so you are not the right person to ask. ;)

See what happens when you assume. You make an 'ass' of 'u' and 'me'. I've had your number of challenges in one league. Real life takes priority for me in this league, sorry.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
kira1414 wrote:
39/40 completed in SSF.

Did 33 Liches and I am still struggling with this last challenge.

Getting so damn desperate now that the league only have 16 days left...

I really hope next league, GGG don't add a challenge that have so many layers of RNG tied to it:

Map must not have:
"
- Haku
- Tora with Infested Den
- Vanga with challenge arena
- Trial
- Elder
- Elder Guardians
- Zana (though you can do her map and Lich can still spawn in there. but above rules still applies).

When above conditions are satisfied, you will still need:
"
- abyss to spawn depth
- depth has to spawn lich
- lich has to drop 2 abyssal socket unique that is not belt

Sorry for this rant, just have to let it out.

This rant of yours is pretty legit .

Last few leagues GGG releases broken stuff and fixes it later when people get really mad and start quitting . We just wasted 1 month of your time , no problem k .

A good way to solve all this crap is to have PTR .
Last edited by skaterboy80 on Feb 9, 2018, 10:33:44 AM
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:

You ain't giving him shit until he dresses up in a dinosaur costume and records himself protecting seals from orca's

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info