3.1 Frost Wind Ascendant (White Wind Frost Blades) HC red map viable #CURRENTLY UPDATING FOR 3.5

Hi! Well i like a lot this build so i gave it a shot in this league. Build looks great so far but there is only one problem that i have come up to so far: bosses, single target strong enemies. so far i think my items are really good but i cant do the guardians and red elder. feels like i'm not even damaging them. anyone able to help? i've really spent some time and currency to build it up and i don't want to abandon it. pls take a look an my build and let my know xD
"
EntrØpy wrote:
Hi! Well i like a lot this build so i gave it a shot in this league. Build looks great so far but there is only one problem that i have come up to so far: bosses, single target strong enemies. so far i think my items are really good but i cant do the guardians and red elder. feels like i'm not even damaging them. anyone able to help? i've really spent some time and currency to build it up and i don't want to abandon it. pls take a look an my build and let my know xD

I imported your build to PoB, and with the good configuration and the empty off-hand item trick, I see your total amount of dps at 130k. It seems a bit low indeed :)

I still don't have my 6L and running T13 maps atm and i'm already at 110k. If I activate the 6L in PoB, I would theorically be around 197k. If you reach lvl 100, there are 7 additionnal nodes that could bring this total to 237k. And I haven't really expensive rings or amulet for now.

One thing that helped me a lot was the choice to get Devoto's Devotion :

With the 40% Frostblades if you're lucky and the attack speed, it's a pretty good choice I guess... evasion, life and damage reduction AND chaos res' also :)

With that helmet, you can drop Atziri's boots and get some nicer rare ones with chaos resist and a big life roll.

Finally a +X damage to attacks and a 35% (at least) to elemental attacks on both ring would be cool.

What's the source of endurance charges on this build? I couldn't find it by readind it
Thanks!
"
Artamian wrote:
What's the source of endurance charges on this build? I couldn't find it by readind it
Thanks!

There are no endurance charges in this build.

If you are thinking about the CWDT + Immortal Call, it does noot need endurance charges. Immortal Call proc without endurance charges, it is not buffed by the charges since you have none :)
Last edited by __MaX__ on Apr 6, 2018, 3:23:44 AM
"
__MaX__ wrote:
"
Artamian wrote:
Thanks!

There are no endurance charges in this build.

If you are thinking about the CWDT + Immortal Call, it does noot need endurance charges. Immortal Call proc without endurance charges, it is not buffed by the charges since you have none :)

That was exactly my doubt! I would never know that, thanks!
@catmaster

Good day sir. First of all, Well done with the scion frost blade build. I'm a little bit confuse sir. Which one is the most updated skill tree? one in the pastebin or in your profile? Thank you.
I haven't seen Catmaster on the thread since I'm running the build on 3.2 Decpool.

I followed the original tree and made some adjustments for Softcore. I still have to cap the fire resistance. 117k dps without potions and with a 4L on the chest at the moment... T13 is ok but squichy on maps with lowered resistances modifiers.

I have trouble finding a jewel with onslaught + life + damage so I'm using this ring at the moment which is one of the reasons why resistances are not at least at 109. But chaos is at +17 tho :D

https://pastebin.com/5Vpm0JYg
Last edited by __MaX__ on Apr 7, 2018, 3:32:20 AM
"
__MaX__ wrote:
I haven't seen Catmaster on the thread since I'm running the build on 3.2 Decpool.

I followed the original tree and made some adjustments for Softcore. I still have to cap the fire resistance. 117k dps without potions and with a 4L on the chest at the moment... T13 is ok but squichy on maps with lowered resistances modifiers.

I have trouble finding a jewel with onslaught + life + damage so I'm using this ring at the moment which is one of the reasons why resistances are not at least at 109. But chaos is at +17 tho :D

https://pastebin.com/5Vpm0JYg

Thanks a lot MaX. I just started playing PoE a week ago. I have 0 clue on playing this game but I love it. haha. Btw.. what's your ingame name? Can I add you for futher questions.
"
Decpool wrote:

Thanks a lot MaX. I just started playing PoE a week ago. I have 0 clue on playing this game but I love it. haha. Btw.. what's your ingame name? Can I add you for futher questions.

Of course, that's what those threads are for :]
The ingame handle for my bestiary character is Cynh (you can checkout the profile).
This build is insane, I swapped off the Crit gems for Ele Focus and Added Cold damage. My flasks are up 100%, as with Onslaught. My charges are always at 3. My DPS is 270k if you include everything (which is always up). Only thing I need now is maybe better amulet (mine's pretty crap) and Belly of the Beast. Only level 89 with 4.5k health but it's enough to dominate everything in T15. Haven't tried any of the end game bosses yet, was waiting for 90.

This is a great build for someone new, the only issue is leveling is pretty bad.
Last edited by KoolaidMan0 on Apr 7, 2018, 1:04:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info