3.1 Frost Wind Ascendant (White Wind Frost Blades) HC red map viable #CURRENTLY UPDATING FOR 3.5

"
PeterSinx wrote:
"
Thanks for explanation.

Following this guide,I kinda modified it to lean towards more damage,since I'm playing on softcore.

250K shaper dps,tooltip shows around 110k. been going pretty well so far,killed atziri,killed elder on t13 map,ran several t15s, havent tried guardians yet.

all and all,build plays really smooth,thank you this was a fantastic build to end the league with :)

What have u changed? Not playing HC

TY :)

you can see in my profile character is 89 level,name: Rameldria.

here is path of building:

https://pastebin.com/Y9n8Kd85

instead of assassin I went raider as second ascendancy. thats the main change. and Of course got extra frenzy charges in tree.
nice build.

i need some advise for softcore league. and ofc leveling :)

thanks
Any 3.2 yet ascendancy is out
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
"
fischiface wrote:
Did you killed all Bandits?

@fischiface
Seems he killed all for the 2 Skill Points. At least PoB is showing that.
Dude it seems fine build here and i would do it in pokemon league. But none of your pastebin links work. Can you fix pastebin link pls ?
"
Anshiva wrote:
Dude it seems fine build here and i would do it in pokemon league. But none of your pastebin links work. Can you fix pastebin link pls ?

The link is working fine for me tho, you do know that the pastebin link is for you to import into PoB.
Dude when i import it, says SSL connect Error O.o
Maybe passive tree link for import ?
ok other builds pastebin imports also same SSL connection error.
i can't import any poe pastebin, maybe poe planner link or sth ?
"
Catmaster wrote:
"
What do you think about using ancestral call while mapping?

Not necessary unless running red maps with several resist and/or life rolls (Equilibrium, Ele Resists, Endurance Charges), because we are running a 3L Herald of Ice that, while flasks are up, has 47% Effective Crit Chance and 353% Crit Multi and 15% cold penetration.
It's possible to sacrifice Ice Golem or Decoy Totem and 4L the herald with Cold Pen. or added cold damage which should make it even better at clearing.

Do you think you will update it for 3.2?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info