Joe's Stream.

August 7, 2018.

All ranger again, running even more maps. And this time I found an almost build-changing item!:

The last mod on that item has pretty much rendered my marauder obsolete, since that was the only reason I used him, to make sure there were no corpses left (that could be eaten/revived/exploded) after monsters have been killed in certain areas. Not to mention, the carnage left over after a big fight! Now my duelist is jealous (along with my shadow).

I also ran Abyssal Depths for the first time, but it ended up a failure (low max HP I'm guessing, I'm too easily one-shot in there). And I just figured, after that fiasco, since my XP% was around zero, might as well start going "all-in" on some maps, dying even more often in the process. :\

And before I forget, I managed to complete the Tower map for the first time too. Someday I'll try to fully complete it as well. Someday.

Aaaaand that'll do it for the session. Tomorrow my work week will start up, so it'll be back to ~2 hour streams. And here's all the LPs I played today:

Ween - God Ween Satan
Black Sabbath - Vol. 4
Frankie Yankovic & His Yanks - Polka Time
John Coltrane - A Love Supreme
Frank Zappa - Hot Rats

Okay, gotta bail. Tired and hungry and still need to get a nap going because I want to try streaming Pinball Arcade later on today. But as always, thanks for reading everybody. Take care and have a good night/day. ;]

"Joe's Stream" [SSF SC] Playing records and running some maps & prophs. Hoping for another good session.
My Youtube Channel.
August 8, 2018.

A day just like any other, just running maps on my ranger (prophies are on the backburner right now, too much running around doing old stuff, and sealing them up is too expensive. :\ ). I also tested my new ring (see previous post) on the Gardens map, and it worked wonders! Now I no longer have to switch to my marauder (uses Infernal Blow) just to be able to kill that one particular boss. :]

An almost perfect screenshot, if not for that damn tree and drops (I had to take it quickly otherwise I'd have gotten killed). >.<

Another Spider Lair boss kill. Man, what a mess!

But, that's the session for today. And here's the vinyls I played this time:

Motorhead - Self-Titled debut album
Prince - Self-Titled second album
N.W.A. - Straight Outta Compton

Okay, have to get ready for work. Take care and thanks for reading/watching, and see ya tomorrow (6-6:30 pm, US Central time).

"Joe's Stream" [SSF SC] Spinning vinyls while running maps before work. Start of the work week.
My Youtube Channel.
July 9, 2018.

Mostly maps and a few prophies on my ranger. And today was a day for carnage!

What a mess!

I loooove me some Pyre ring.

Aaaaand I did a Breach that became a loot-o-rama. Not dying during these really helps!

And I also managed to fully complete the Sepulture map, but I had to use my marauder in order to do it (The Doedre boss basically throws Ethereal Knives, which my ranger has a hard time against).

But, that's all for today. Pretty busy session. And here's the records I played:

Metallica - Ride the Lightning
The Honolulu Guitars - Hawaii, Isle of Paradise
The Charles "Kaipo" Miller Serenaders - Hawaiian Paradise

Okay, gotta scram. Have to get ready for work. Take care and seee ya next time. ;]

"Joe's Stream" [SSF SC] Playing vinyl records while map running until I gotta work.
My Youtube Channel.
August 10, 2018.

Managed to peel myself off of my ranger and played my duelist, at least for a little while. Eventually, his slow speed and poor flask usage made me cry uncle, and I went back to my ranger. -_-

Ran mostly Elder/Shaper-flavored maps, but it's gonna be ixnay on the Elder maps that have big groups of Eldritch octopuses from now on. I swear their bolts must deal chaos damage, with the kind of damage I take from them. If I don't time my flask and/or movement ability properly, it's a one-shot. So, no more of that. :\

I also ran a map called The Coward's Trial: Awesome map!

Who knew that skeletons made bloody explosions lol

But otherwise, that's a wrap! And here's the few records I played today (made the mistake of playing a double album on a short stream -_- ):

Pink Floyd - The Endless River
Tom Waits - Swordfishtrombones

Okay, have to get ready for work now. Thanks for reading/watching. Take care, and have a good night/day. ;]

"Joe's Stream" [SSF SC] Records, and some maps & prophecies before I have to work.
My Youtube Channel.
August 11,2018.

To start with, there's a chance I might not be streaming tomorrow. If I do, it will be very late when I do so. I have a family reunion I have to go to, and I don't know when I'll be back.

That aside, had a pretty productive session today. I leveled my duelist up to 74.

All those stacks of blocking LOL!

And I was going to be playing my duelist for a while, but then 'ol Eleron, of all people, was selling another Wasp Nest!

So, back on my ranger I went! And I just kept running Shaper/Elder-flavored maps until I had to break off and make this blog post and start getting ready for work.

I'm a real sucker for trying to make these, having to click and go before I get blown apart.

Gotta love breaches (provided I survive them)!
Another breach down!

But, that's it for the session. And here's what I played today:

Kraftwerk - Radio-Activity
Jigs on the Green (Irish music)
Devo - Shout

Okay, have to start getting ready for work. Take care and thanks for reading/watching, and have a good night/day. ;]

"Joe's Stream" [SSF SC] Playing vinyls while doing some map running before work.
My Youtube Channel.
Last edited by Joe__Schmoe on Aug 11, 2018, 9:55:06 PM
August 12, 2018.

Gotta cut this post short, since my internet got shut down for about 90 minutes, and I still want to stream later on.

Very late stream today. Had a family reunion to go to, didn't get back until early evening then had to sleep. Went well, some familiar faces, some new ones as well.

Mostly ranger today, running Elder/Shaper-flavored maps, and ran a map on my duelist as well. One Elder-flavored map was a real doozie, the map being mostly ranged monsters. Amazingly I only died once!:

Reminds me of salad with Catalina dressing:

And I tried to run an eternal Laby, but apparently GGG decided they wanted to refresh the game, no warning or nothing. So much for that attempt. :\

Okay, that's all for today. And here's the vinyls I threw on this time:

Metallica - Kill 'em All
Tchaikovsky - The Nutcracker Suite
Turk Murphy - Barrelhouse Jazz

Okay, gotta jet. Still have to work on this post and get a nap in before I stream Pinball Arcade (4-4:30 am, US Central time). But until then, take care and thanks for watching/reading, and seee ya next time. ;]

"Joe's Stream" [SSF SC] Playing vinyls while running maps & prophs.
My Youtube Channel.
August 13, 2018.

Mostly ranger today. I tried playing my duelist and marauder, but my duelist is too slow, and my marauder is "unsustainable" (he loses mana too quickly, especially when AoEing, had to equip him with hybrid flasks because of this). So, back on ranger I went. :\

And no longer will she be using the Pyre ring I found a few days ago. Today I found this ring via essence of delirium which, sadly, is an upgrade over Pyre:

I might have my duelist use the Pyre ring (my marauder can already blow up enemies via Infernal Blow), if I ever decide to play him again.

But aside from that I just continued running Shaper/Elder-flavored maps. And like yesterday I went all-in on a few of them (all-in = rare Elder/Shaper-flavored & +20% quality. Keep in mind I'm SSF SC and I die fairly often, even in non-rare maps. This is a big investment on my part):

A few good maps

Amazingly I died "only" three times on this one!

I also attempted to do the Uber (Uber = Eternal?) Laby on my ranger as well. The result: Same as before. -_-

Izaro fight

But, thus concludeth the session. And here's all the LP records I played this time around:

Frank Zappa - One Size Fits All
Moody Blues - In Search of the Lost Chord
Devo - Duty Now for the Future
Miles Davis - Bitches Brew

Okay, time to call it a night. Hungry and tired, I'll probably need to get a nap in if/when I stream Pinball Arcade later on. Until then, take care everyone. Thanks for reading/watching, and seee ya next time. ;]

"Joe's Stream" [SSF SC] Playing some records while doing yet more map running.
My Youtube Channel.
Last edited by Joe__Schmoe on Aug 14, 2018, 4:05:25 AM
August 14, 2018.

Busy busy session today! All ranger this time. And I went ahead and re-equipped my Pyre ring, as I was missing it, big time. And now my duelist is jealous again. :P

A fine bloody mess

And today was the day for game crashes, five friggin' times! And two of them were during Laby runs! Something ain't working right. >:|

Ran some Elder/Shaper-flavored maps and did some Merciless Laby runs as well, trying to get a head enchant. That didn't work. >:[

Izaro failure #1
Izaro failure #2

And gotta love those Breaches, especially if you can survive them!

Aaaaaaaand that'll do it for the session today. And tomorrow my work week starts back up, so it'll be back to 1-2 hour sessions, as well as proportionally smaller blog posts as well. And here's all the records I played today:

Bruce Springsteen - The River
Miles Davis - Kind of Blue
Rush - Caress of Steel
Bill Justis - Plays 12 more Big Instrumental Hits
Funkadelic - One Nation, Under a Groove

Okay, gotta cut out. Still have to get a nap in before I can stream my last Pinball Arcade session for the week. As always, thanks a bunch for reading/watching, and have a great night/day. ;]

"Joe's Stream" [SSF SC] Playing LP records while running some maparonies. Hope I don't die TOO much, ha ha ha.
My Youtube Channel.
August 15, 2018.

Elreon: I can't look. I think I'm going to vomit. Just, . . . . leave . . . . please . . . .

Just did my usual, running maps on my ranger, and OH what a Shaper-flavored Jungle Valley map I did!:

I died 4 times in order to full clear it, but all those were due to the Abyss I unleashed in there. :O

And I also completed a new unique map: The Wakawaka Tahu map. :]

Wakawaka Tahu boss fight

But otherwise, that's it for the session today. And here's the records I played today:

The Clash - Self-Titled Debut
The Golden Age of Dixieland Jazz

Okay, have to start getting ready for work. I owe, I owe, so off to work I go. Take care, and thanks for reading/watching. Au revoir, arrivederci, adios, goodbye. ;]

"Joe's Stream" [SSF SC] Vinyl records and running some maps & prophs, maybe a Laby or 2.
My Youtube Channel.
Last edited by Joe__Schmoe on Aug 15, 2018, 9:52:24 PM
August 16, 2018.

This morning off-stream I did an overhaul on my duelist, switching ascendancy nodes into:

I was also going to make him a duel-wielder. I was hoping to capture the magic of my ranger - especially the "... bleeding enemies explode..." part - until I realized a). He's in the same boat as my shadow: poor resists and defenses, and b). After test running him, he's basically a blood version of my Infernal Blow marauder, leaving absolutely nothing behind. Pretty cool looking, but it was not what I wanted. So, a waste of time and mats overall. -_-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The evening stream was pretty bad today. Someone tried to talk to me, but couldn't get through, since my Twitch app decided to fake jacks me and quit working almost immediately after testing it out and finding that it was working. So blankice, if you're reading this, sorry about that (I whispered you to be on the safe side).

But as for the stream itself, I just mostly ran maps on my ranger as usual. But this time, I got one-shot/bursted down a lot more often than normal, just some bad RNG and PEBCAK today. :\

I tried doing dailies on my duelist, but he was getting overwhelmed since he was underleveled/underpowered. He got one-shot by something despite him being an armour-based build, and he's now "on the shelf" like my shadow, to await a day when I can get them out of their ruts.

Elreon: Oh, no. Not again. Must.Try.Not to throw up. . . .

Almost a perfect "blossom" screenshot!

Some gory victories.

Well, that's it for today. And here's the records I played:

Kraftwerk - Ralf & Florian
Sonny Rollins - Standard Sonny Rollins
Herbie Hancock - Headhunters

Okay, gotta get ready for work. Running late working on this blog post. Thanks for reading/watching, and see ya next time (hopefully under better circumstances).

"Joe's Stream" [SSF SC] Playing a few vinyls while running some mapskies & prophesies. WHEEEEEE!
My Youtube Channel.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info