Joe's Stream.

June 19, 2018.

Good session today! Ran some maps with my ranger, and oh what an item I found:

A couple map completions

And hey, I even leveled up from 80 to 81! I managed to not die enough times to take me back to 0% XP, woohoo! Can't help but think that getting that aforementioned upgrade really helped.

Sooo, that's another session in the books. And here are all the records I played today (and yaaaay only one track muted this time. I'd like to think turning the in-game sounds up some helped out in this):

Devo - Shout
Blood, Sweat, and Tears - Self-Titled 2nd Album
Rush - 2112
Miles Davis - Bitches Brew

Okay, that's that on that. Thanks for reading, I appreciate it. And like usual on Wednesday morning I might be streaming some Pinball Arcade later if I can stay awake at the time. Until then, take care and have a great night/day. ;]

"Joe's Stream" Vinyls, and more end-game stuff on my ranger (might do other stuff as well if burnt) [SSF SC].
My Patreon page.
My Youtube Channel.
June 20, 2018.

Just like per usual I just ran some maps on my ranger, and an extra one on my marauder today. And a couple people decided to swing by as well, always good!

And my work week has now started, so for now it'll be short 1-2 hour streams (and blog posts). :[

And here's the records I played today:

Pink Floyd - Obscured by Clouds
Jigs on the Green (Irish music)
Rachmaninoff - Concerto No. 2 in C Minor

Okay, have to get ready for work now. Thanks for watching/reading, and see ya next time. ;]

"Joe's Stream" Records, and playing my ranger until work [SSF SC].
My Patreon page.
My Youtube Channel.
Last edited by Joe__Schmoe on Jun 20, 2018, 9:47:23 PM
June 21, 2018.

Mostly played my ranger, running various maps and stuff, including a new one: The Conservatory (WAS going to make a video, but as the fight only lasted about a minute I just made a screenshot instead. The setup would take a lot longer than the actual video :\ )

I also got on my marauder too, and made monsters go BOOM!

Aaaaand I found a nice little upside to Infernal Blow: Monsters that blow up don't leave corpses, which allowed me to beat the Gardens boss, thus completing the map :]

So for future sessions I'll now be playing my marauder, as I'm starting to burn out on my ranger.

Well, that's it for the session today. And here's the records I played:

Thin Lizzy - Self-Titled Debut
Butthole Surfers - Locust Abortion Technician
Herb Albert's Tijuana Brass - Whipped Cream & Other Delights

Okay, gotta get dressed for work now. Thanks for reading, and have a nice night/day. ;]

"Joe's Stream" Playing vinyls and mostly end-game stuff until work [SSF SC].
My Patreon page.
My Youtube Channel.
June 22, 2018.

Early this morning off-stream I tweaked my marauder a bit. I switched out Warlord's Mark for Flammability, figuring it'd be more useful now that his main ability is Infernal Blow (plus, if I understand leech correctly, you don't want any more leech than 2% of your max health, the rest are basically wasted, since leech only heals you for 2% of max health per second) and not Heavy Strike/Ground Slam. I explain it more in the first stream vid.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, things got off to a bad start. My computer restarted about 10 minutes in.

But aside from that, a pretty good session today. Just ran some maps and leveled up from 74 to 75, so that's good.

And I forgot to mention yesterday, I went map running yesterday, and lookee lookee at what I found!:

Although I can't really find room for it in my build right now. It's still a honey of a gem though!

But, that'll do it for the session. And here's the vinyls I played today:

Jethro Tull - Benefit
The Residents - Meet The Residents

Okay, gotta get ready for work. Take care and thanks for reading/watching, always appreciated! And seee ya next time. ;]

"Joe's Stream" Spinning LP records and mostly marauder mapping [SSF SC]. (before restart)
"Joe's Stream" Spinning LP records and mostly marauder mapping [SSF SC]. (after restart)
My Patreon page.
My Youtube Channel.
Last edited by Joe__Schmoe on Jun 22, 2018, 10:19:41 PM
June 23, 2018.

Yaaaay my computer didn't restart this time!

That aside, had a good session today. I just worked on my marauder some more, running maps and blowing monsters up!

Various Screenshots

And, as probably stated numerous times, that's gotta be one of the biggest draws of using Infernal Blow/Herald of Ash: Explosions don't leave corpses, keeping them from being resurrected or used as food, meaning I only have to kill them once. Not to mention more environment-friendly as well, since there's no bodies laying around afterwards (a la Piety. What a messy woman that girl is!). :]

Buuut anyway, that's the session. And here's the records I played today:

Heart - Dreamboat Annie
Frank Zappa - We're Only in it for the Money
Bill Cosby - 200 M.P.H.

Okay, have to start getting ready for work now. Running a bit late making this blog and uploading stuff. Take care and thanks for watching/reading. And have a good night/day. ;]

"Joe's Stream" Vinyl records, and doing more marauder stuff [SSF SC].
My Patreon page.
My Youtube Channel.
Last edited by Joe__Schmoe on Jun 23, 2018, 10:08:29 PM
June 24, 2018.

A good time on my marauder today, running maps maps and maps. But unfortunately I also died a fair amount of times as well, so I didn't level up at all. :[

A Bunch of screenshots. Michael Bay would be proud.

And today is the last day of my work week, so for the next two days I should be on longer, thus being able to do something more constructive, like attempt the eternal laby (although I anticipate me getting one-shot by Izaro, and it consumes goddess offerings, so I might backburner this yet again).

And thus endeth the session. And here's the records I played today:

Kiss - Self-Titled Debut
Roky Erickson - Gremlins Have Pictures
"Little" Jimmy Dickens - May the Bird of Paradise Fly up Your nose/My Eyes are Jealous (45 R.P.M. single)
Tom Lehrer - That Was the Year That Was

Okay, gotta get ready for work now. Running very late making this post and getting my stuff uploaded. Take care and see ya tomorrow. ;]

"Joe's Stream" Playing vinyls and killing stuff with my marauder [SSF SC].
My Patreon page.
My Youtube Channel.
June 25, 2018.

Mostly played my marauder today, running new maps that I've never ran before. Most were pretty cool, but the bosses were either too difficult (usually ones with two or more) or just undoable (one-shot AoE and/or pure chaos damage), so they'll be getting backburnered now. The only one I found doable was Mineral Pools.

Merveil, version 2.0 fight

More Infernal Blow art

I also redid my ranger. . . . again. After playing my marauder, and seeing how quick monsters die, even on tier 7-9 maps. I tried playing my Viper Strike ranger, and found her very slow to kill stuff. So I went ahead and overhauled her into a Frost Blades build. Stuff dies faster now, but now I'm really missing Viper Strike, so there's a chance I might be going back. . . . again (fun > DPS). *sigh*

But aside from all that, a pretty good session overall. The kind I wish I could get more of. I even had a Frenchman who usually watches me play Pinball Arcade come around too, always a good thing!

So, that one's in the books. And here's the records I played today:

Gwar - Scumdogs of the Universe
Led Zeppelin - Physical Graffiti
Butthole Surfers - Independent Worm Saloon

Okay, calling it a night. I might be on later to play Pinball Arcade, but between me only having 3-4 hours of dream/nightmare-filled sleep and my shot-to-hell voice from doing this video, chances aren't so good. Otherwise, hey! Thanks for reading/watching, I appreciate it! And see ya next time. Have a good night/day. ;]

"Joe's Stream" Spinning vinyl records and running some maps with my marauder (might run other stuff too) [SSF SC].
My Patreon page.
My Youtube Channel.

June 26, 2018.

This morning off-stream I worked on my ranger, and returned her to Viper Strike. But this time, I no longer use a rapier. Instead, I pulled this off my shadow, since I hardly play him now:

Having the extra life on hit really helps. Plus the weapon is across the board better than what I had before! Aside from that, I also ran a few maps with her as well, as well as with my duelist. I forgot he existed! So for tonight, not sure what I'll be playing lol.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the evening stream I spread the love a bit this time around, playing my ranger, marauder, but mostly my duelist, running maps with all three. I even managed to clear out a couple new maps as well. :]

Various Map Completions

I also started building up a Vaal gem collection, as I found out you can almost run infinite level 68 Vaal dungeons since they usually drop a sacrifice fragment. I did a fair amount of these as well.

But otherwise, a good session overall today. And here's all the vinyls I played this session:

Metallica - Live at the Playhouse Theater, '86
Ween - God Ween Satan
Fugazi - Red Medicine
Black Sabbath - Vol. 4

Okay, time to call it a night. Thanks for watching/reading, and chances are pretty good that I'll be on later to stream Pinball Arcade (between 4-4:30am, US Central time). Until then, bye now. Take care. ;]

"Joe's Stream" Playing vinyls and what I'll be doing TBD in-game [SSF SC].
My Patreon page.
My Youtube Channel.
June 27, 2018.

VERY quick blog post, as I have no time (had to run to Target to buy another record player).

My record player gave out on me! I tried playing a record and it sounded like the player wasn't even trying. So it looks like I'll have to buy another. It's a cheap Crosley, the only kind that can fit on my coffee table, so it's easier to just replace than to try to fix the issue (belt and/or motor). Actual old-school record players would be too big to fit, space is already cramped as it is on my coffee table.

As for the session, I did maps on my ranger and marauder. I was trying to run them on my duelist, but I just realized his resists are too low, so I'll have to backburner him for the time being. And I managed to get a couple of completions as well. :]

And Eleron and Vagan have reached level 8! Finally!

As for the music, I just turned on my Bully (PS2) favorites playlist instead. Surprisingly none of it got muted! :O

My Bully (PS2) playlist

Okay, have to get ready for work. Running late - surprise surprise - since I had to go buy another record player. Take care and thanks for reading/watching. Seee ya next time. ;]

"Joe's Stream" Playing records and PoE before work [SSF SC].
My Patreon page.
My Youtube Channel.
Last edited by Joe__Schmoe on Jun 27, 2018, 10:01:12 PM
June 28, 2018.

It was all ranger this time, running low level maps. And I even attempted to capture Gorulis, Will-Thief for the pantheon upgrade, which I achieved!

And a couple regulars swung by to visit as well, always a good thing. :]

Buuut anyway, my work week started yesterday, I forgot to mention. So it's going to be 1-2 hour streams now.

But overall, a good session today. And here's the records I played today (got a new record player last night. I'm back in business!)

Genesis - The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway
Fleetwood Mac - Rumours

Okay, have to get ready for work now. Thanks for watching/reading, always appreciated! Take care and have a good night/day. ;]

"Joe's Stream" Spinning vinyl (got a new record player!) and running some maps [SSF SC].
My Patreon page.
My Youtube Channel.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info