Abyss League Statistics

"
The appearance of the Abyssal Depths indicates that it is considered a valuable occurrence that players are unlikely to skip, mainly due to the potential for it to contain one of the Lich bosses.

We still skip it as soon as we enter and don't hear the 'lich music'.

Also, do your numbers take into account the exploit where under certain conditions players were able to reset the depths and continually run liches?
No, the problem isn't Raider/Inqui/Necro, they do the job...
the other trash ascendancy classes are the problem here (hierophant? lol), so plz rework (buff) them and stop nerf any viable build.
"
Scion 0.03%

2018 and Scion still sucks. I tried last league, but she is just awful. Everything she does can be done better by another class.
"
Molochmane wrote:
oh man..popular maps that has bosses with no invulnerable phases?

well whatyadaknow.

Indeed. Multi-phase bosses with long invulnerability phases do not make for efficient or even fun map grinding.
i always think you need to make a char selection of lvl 100(or maby lvl 96+) in both HC and SC, since this will tell whats like the top endgame chars. and since you can maby lvl 100 chars from 0-70 in same time it takes to level from 97-100 its a valuable data.

Also a % breakdown of what kind of classes that killed shaper and uberAtziri(mainly HC)
"
The important takeaway from this extended tier-divided popularity list is the total absence of maps introduced in War for the Atlas. This may be due to the familiarity of the other maps allowing for lower risk.

Actually, I believe this is due to new maps in red tiers usually contain bosses that either take too long to kill or pose a great risk, or both.

For me, maps like Basilica, Lava Lake, Reef or Sunken City were pretty cool, but unrunnabble due to how long it takes to defeat bosses. Those bosses should give more rewards compared to others as a compensation, both in xp and loot.
Oh the Twilight Stand, truly the best place to farm the Abyss. Ctrl+Click+New every few minutes or so.
Poor Oniichan-Goroshi :(
UwU
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Balance team needs a trip to the woodshed.

I saw something nasty in the woodshed.
The guys which nerfed the ES and CI - All go to Gulag.
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info