3.2 - Hungry Loop Decay Death Aura build - Great Uber Lab runner - T16 Maps/Guardians

"
Voidstranger wrote:
I will try it next league. Is it worth to play this build as a league starter?

Also, can you add more videos?

What videos do you want to see?

And if you can get the colors on your chest, then yes it's a great league starter.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
I made this build and its awesome.

The last piece I'm putting together is the hungry loop. I have it 4 linked right now. But the skill seems super hard/awkard to use (blade vortex) it goes away so fast. Could you explain how I should be using it?
"
Injuredviking wrote:
I made this build and its awesome.

The last piece I'm putting together is the hungry loop. I have it 4 linked right now. But the skill seems super hard/awkard to use (blade vortex) it goes away so fast. Could you explain how I should be using it?

You should cast 1 blade every few packs
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Bump
First of all thank you for your time and afford. This might be a good build but you need to do better with the guide I think.

We definitely need a leveling build, like which skills we should focus first. And then possible gear suggestion maybe.
Then we kind of want to see a bit of alternative gear.
Like the required ring, I couldn't even find anything close to that and the ones with 4 mods are like couple of exalted.

But again this build and your guide hopefully in time get better and next league I will definitly try this build.
Thank you once again.
"
cevdetarkun wrote:
First of all thank you for your time and afford. This might be a good build but you need to do better with the guide I think.

We definitely need a leveling build, like which skills we should focus first. And then possible gear suggestion maybe.
Then we kind of want to see a bit of alternative gear.
Like the required ring, I couldn't even find anything close to that and the ones with 4 mods are like couple of exalted.

But again this build and your guide hopefully in time get better and next league I will definitly try this build.
Thank you once again.

I never make leveling guides because level from 1 to 65 is fast and effortless. Pick whatever makes sense and kill monsters. It hardly even matters what nodes you pick. I stand by that.

As for the Hungry Loop ring, you just buy an empty one and make it yourself. Buy level 19 gems that are close to 20 or level your own gems, make sure the leveling from 19 to 20 is done while the gem is in the ring and voila.

That's what that ring is for.
can u explain for me pls why when I just wear this armor ofcourse I kill very quick mobs just i am died aswell?
"
csshadow wrote:
can u explain for me pls why when I just wear this armor ofcourse I kill very quick mobs just i am died aswell?

You need life regen and chaos resistance to not die to the degen.
Awesome build, thanks alot :)
Hi, what about Abberath's Hooves with this build (change Blade vortex spell from hungry loop to Abberath's Fury skill in boots with same support gems setup as for Blade vortex)? With Abberath's Fury all decay+efficacy+etc setup triggers automatically.
Then we move Blasphemy+temporal chains+enhance+despair setup to the helm and all ED setup to Hungry loop (and change decay in hungry loop for something else, poison maybe).
What do you think about this setup? I can't try this build right now because I am trying to farm some currency and gear in abyss league for this character (it is pretty expensive).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info