Our Upcoming Development Schedule

"
We're very excited

Maybe one of the most common sentence in your forum post.
If it's true, I want your job :D

Keep the good work, GGG.
anything like beyond plsssssssssssssss <3
Noice
Hope that Hierophant is going to be great in 3.2.0!
Take my energy GGG and keep the good work :)
I bet it will be another mechanic where most of us will only see it once ( maybe ) the entire league. ( Having to suffice with paying ridiculous prices in order to experience some of it )

Legacy League - Zero keys
Harbinger League - Zero beacheads / fragments
Abyss League - 1 lich / two unique belts

This last year has been a complete letdown / failure in terms of enjoying anything about leagues.

And because those "10% chance to appear in each zone" for Breaches / Essences is a crock of ____ ...I can't even enjoy doing those unless I miraculously get Zana leveled up and throw chaos at her. And every other past league is on rotation as well ...and needs her to be leveled ...and throw currency at her.

It's okay though, GGG has got our backs. At some point each league they will push out a new Tab type so that we can hope to fill them up with all these new and exciting things we should be collecting and experiencing.

Cant wait to see how the next one turns out.
Keep the good work, this league was fun with the abyss and elder. Can't wait to see the next league.
Please, fix damn shaper. This fight is always laggy!!!
And fix shield charge please. I hate every wall, when I can't use whirling blades.
...when I use whirling blades it often pushes me back.
So here are some things to work on.
Good luck <3
Last edited by Montuewed on Jan 29, 2018, 2:02:11 AM
Thanks for letting us know ;)
The fairest flowers bloom in the foulest places.
Next POE league notes:

"One of the main features of the league will be bugs"

We hope you enjoy

YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Right. Just finished 36/40 challenges today ( Hardcore Abyss League ).

Overall, great league. Had tons of fun with it.

Unfortunately the "Lich boss farming" and "Lich spam" ( what was, by far, the best point of this league ) was the whole league glitched, and only boosted by 125% few days ago when I'm kinda done already. So, basically the best part of abyss league was not there while I played it. I probably went in more than 2k maps and found 6 lichs in a entire month. I don't know how unlucky or how bad it was glitched but true is this league could have been A LOT better if the lich spam was just like x3 or x4 than what is actually is. Unfortunately, at least for me, I couldn't enjoy the best part of the league. Beyond that, only a bunch of weak belts and jewels with one or two really good drops/rolls, nothing special.

Anyway, I had lots of fun with it. Keep the good work GGG, please BUFF MORE SKILLS A LOT OF MORE SKILLS in 3.2, stop nerfing everything, and good luck!

flamebast, vortex, Shock nova, ice nova, split arrow, burning arrow, caustic arrow, explosive arrow, cyclone range, earthquake mana cost, ( spectral throw can get some love? ) , and keep going! BUFF BUFF BUFF!!

Don't come with more nerfs in 3.2 dude, PLEASE.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Jan 29, 2018, 3:01:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info