Our Upcoming Development Schedule

If the next league has any kind of randomly-generated spawn mechanic, can you make sure to stress-test it prior to launch? Pretty-please? ;d

Other than that, good to see you getting back on schedule, Legacy and Harbinger were way too long. Curious to see what the alleged ascendancy rebalance brings, and what other things you've been working on.
Can't wait for next league Abyss has been by far the most enjoyable even though I have played only since Legacy League.
"
What will next league co$t us?

Please no broken mechanics halfway through being patched. RIP Lich

no cost. next expansion is still free for now but.....

maybe around 4.0+ or something that we have to pay for new expansion
███۞████ಠ益ಠ██ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤... Get ze Panzer and ze flammenwerfer - kentpachi
Last edited by kentpachi on Jan 28, 2018, 10:41:48 PM
Announcing league end date is so stupid. It guarantees that the league is dead at the halfway mark. People focus too hard on the end date and discourage any new people from starting until next league.
RIP Poet's pen
Do you plan to fix or even address Poet's Pen attack speed bug?

lol...
Personally, I think the leagues are way too short. 2 a year would be better. Maybe I'm in the minority, but it seems like the people that get the most benefit from these 3 month leagues are the people that play 8-10 hours a day.

While I love the game, I don't like feeling like I have to play it almost daily for hours at a time just to get the achievements and challenges.

I know... I don't have to get the challenges, but that's really the biggest part of it for me.
"
cheefa wrote:
for all the hate on the abyss league i quiteeeee enjoyed the shaped /elder modded items, any word if thats here to stay or was just part of the league?

Those items are part of the most recent expansion and are here to stay! GGG may change them in the next oatch, but nobody knows that yet. So as far as you are concerned, you! We get to keep those glorious bastards!
Hope to see some cool new mechanics for this upcoming league.

I think if you look at the stats you'll probably see less people made it to end game (map) content this league.

The pro's of course have 3 or 4 level 90 characters but the rest of us, imho, are lucky to get 1 high level character per league. Usually. That's my take on it. But would love to see GGG talk to the community about league length since 3.0, and 10 acts.

My reasoning is that 3.0 was a lengthy league and people have been thrown off their groove for the normal 3 month league. Plus Abyss was right around the holidays and speaking for myself I highly doubt ill make it to late end game content this time around as the holiday season put me more into the "very casual" player category.

Work does come first, right? xD
Great Builds [3.1] Used By Me or Guild Mates:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1995010
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1694250/page/1
Check out Engineering Eternity on YT - no B.S. right to the point reference videos, and more! Good Stuff...
Hope 3.2.0 addresses the horrendous map drops. Can't really enjoy the league to its fullest when the endgame is inaccessible to those unable to afford higher maps.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info