Our Upcoming Development Schedule

Nice news but i hope you guys fix the performance problems we mid range pc users have that we didnt had last league. Just keep it in mind that not every body can buy 3k $ PC's.
"
JimmyWoodman wrote:
"
Pokopensuke wrote:
Please fasten master leveling up. I am so tired of leveling up masters for each league.

THIS!!!

change this content, improve it because now boring.

Actually, once upon a time when great leviathans roamed the land. Forsaken Masters DID level up quickly. However, this became an affront to the one true God of Wraeclast, Chris Wilson, and so he did smite it thus!

It would literally be a miracle if quicker Master levelling was reinstated, but we can always hope (and perhaps pray)...
Can we actually have different HC and SC leagues? Ya know, to make things interesting
Ehhh... still not enough time for casual (full time job etc.) to get challenges done:(
can't wait to see the new league !
how about some...performance improvements so everyone can play the game not just people with 5 000 $ pc. Bought an i5 last year and now i play with 5-10 fps even on i5..that aint nice. Probably nobody will read this but who knows...
"
SubZeroMG wrote:
how about some...performance improvements so everyone can play the game not just people with 5 000 $ pc. Bought an i5 last year and now i play with 5-10 fps even on i5..that aint nice. Probably nobody will read this but who knows...

I really don't get it. I play on a 1000$ PC from 2012 (with geforce 560 ti) and have absolutely no performance issue...

Check the gateway maybe. I have issues playing with Paris gateway but no problem with London
Last edited by AsbelFar on Jan 29, 2018, 5:25:55 AM
Please add crossbows in 3.2 patch.

Please disable headhunter and bisco for 3.2 challenge league.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Last edited by DivineChampion on Jan 29, 2018, 5:43:40 AM
HYPE ! cant wait. abyss was a blast, hope the New league will be to!
Does your dev team ever sleep? you guys are rocking it 24/7

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info