[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Don't panic.
can you post leveling trees?
"
can you post leveling trees?

I actually had that earlier, but I removed it, because I think it's a bit up to what gear you have and stuff.

Basically I go for winter spirit, vaal pact, vitality void, and then focus on max life nodes.
When I have all life nodes except the ones at "written in blood", I start going for more damage stuff.
Soul raker, Fangs of frost, Primeval force, etc.

Don't panic.
"
Necroleet wrote:

I need it to leech fast enough. If you use Bloodseeker, you don't need vaal pact though. But bloodseeker should only be a temporary item anyway.

Don't panic.
Hey I was wondering why did you swap out ice bite, it's still coming out ontop in path of building for me.
I* did a FB and Molten for single last league. I am confused as to why no ancestral call?Also, doesn't bite still work better? I know it's been a debate for awhile. I just always got higher dps with it. thanks . May go FB again since not liking my new char right now
Hi! Why do you go for Onslaught section in Ascendancy? I see no adjustments in 3.2 path notes for the core skills/passives of this build. May be i miss something crucial...

And also don't understand droping Icebite for Melee Physical...

Thank you in-advance.
"
CDijak wrote:
Hey I was wondering why did you swap out ice bite, it's still coming out ontop in path of building for me.

"
Tanarri380 wrote:
Hi! Why do you go for Onslaught section in Ascendancy? I see no adjustments in 3.2 path notes for the core skills/passives of this build. May be i miss something crucial...

And also don't understand droping Icebite for Melee Physical...

Thank you in-advance.

It does more damage. I'm not sure what your setup is, but MPD comes out with roughly 300k more damage in my PoB. That is assuming I have as good gear as I did last league. I think the gear you have may affect which option is best aswell to be honest.
Ice bite works aswell. If you want to play Ice Bite, go for it.

My PoB
https://pastebin.com/5XdU30TQ

MPD: 2.7m
IB: 2.4m

As for Onslaught.
More dps and lots of evade chance.
The previous ascendancy works just fine though. Nothing wrong with it at all, but it will net a slightly lower damage. And with permanent immunity to elemental status ailments I can totally get if people prefer this.

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Mar 4, 2018, 7:30:54 AM
"
AntSunrise wrote:
I* did a FB and Molten for single last league. I am confused as to why no ancestral call?Also, doesn't bite still work better? I know it's been a debate for awhile. I just always got higher dps with it. thanks . May go FB again since not liking my new char right now

I do use Ancestral Call, but only for clearing. It is listed in the gem setup.
For single target dps, ancestral call is not a good option though.
I replace it with Ruthless.

Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info