[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Looks like fun, I'm going to start with this too!
So ice bite not melee physical damage?
And ruthless as 5l not ancrestral call?
Intended that the second Frostblades gem doesn't have enough Dex in radius to proc its penetration / speed ? If so, wouldn't cold damage and life be a better option ?
You don't have to allocate the nodes for them to count toward the #dex in the radius threshold.

this means the "Fangs of the viper" and "Depth perception" nodes who both give +20dex counts and make the threshold buffs active
CWDT2 (Curse and debuff):

its exactly needed level of skill gems cwdt 2 frostbite 5 and frost bomb 2?
Can you make "normal" skill lvling tree not that pastebin s.hit who cant open,or need 3 hourh to download and open simple tree lvl
"
temudzin wrote:
Can you make "normal" skill lvling tree not that pastebin s.hit who cant open,or need 3 hourh to download and open simple tree lvl

PoB takes about 45 seconds to download and install. OP took the time to share his build and answer questions and you come in here being a jerk throwing out demands. Try being a little more polite and you might get more from people.
"
xrastagucio wrote:
So ice bite not melee physical damage?
And ruthless as 5l not ancrestral call?

No, my mistake. Melee physical damage is better than ice bite now.

Ancestral call is better for clearing, ruthless is better for single target.

Don't panic.
Sorry I was wrong,apologize, just dont like that "new" stuff,love simple stuff which can reach just clicking on it.
"
xrastagucio wrote:
CWDT2 (Curse and debuff):

its exactly needed level of skill gems cwdt 2 frostbite 5 and frost bomb 2?

No, these are just what I had when I made it.
You can level them fully if you want, or keep them at lvl 1. Doesn't really matter that much to be honest. A matter of preference.

Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info