3.1.3 Patch Notes

Has to be better then abyss.
Lets go!
"
PvPFirefox wrote:
Lets go!

Well Abyss is really great same as Breach back in the days.
My 2 favourite leagues so far.
So it will be pretty hard to beat them.
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
"
PvPFirefox wrote:
Lets go!

Well Abyss is really great same as Breach back in the days.
My 2 favourite leagues so far.
So it will be pretty hard to beat them.

It is all personal pref my friend.
ok where is the new patch notes? its said in game before the server restart, and then the whole forum went down and still no patch notes? either i'm blind and haven't found them or they are still not up. i just want to know so if something happen to a couple of builds that i'm doing hasn't been thrown in the trash can
Yeah where are they? The suspense is killing me!
Hope Elementalist will be boosted, like slayer has his super duper extra mega leech so maybe make sth like leech based on ele dmg( not my orginal thought took it from tarkecat but I would sign it wilh blood using any or every of my limb), also waiting for a day Slayer&Necro will stop being offenders when it comes to being stupidly overpowered but I don't think it will ever change xd
Last edited by Azzarroar on Feb 15, 2018, 3:53:12 PM
3.1.4 Patch Notes (self.pathofexile)

Slightly increased the size of Ahn's Might.

Fixed a bug causing Mirage Archer to be able to Taunt enemies.

Fixed a bug causing "increased Recovery Rate of Life and Energy Shield" to have no effect if Vaal Pact was allocated.

Fixed a bug causing the Ralakesh's Impatience unique item and the "Gain an Endurance, Frenzy or Power charge when you Block" mod to sometimes fail to generate a charge, or to generate a Spirit Charge when you had the Lightpoacher unique item equipped.

Fixed a bug causing Arcane Surge to not apply its buff the first time it activated in an instance.

Fixed a bug where you could be placed in the boss room of the Fields Map after leaving the Abyssal Depths.

Fixed a bug where some Merciless Labyrinth enchantments for Bodyswap and Cremation were being granted by the Divine Font in the Eternal Labyrinth.

Fixed a bug where some Lava Chamber Map layouts had unconnected rooms, causing the Map to not be completable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info