3.1.3 Patch Notes

Might just be me, but on my alt running normal Act 2 zones, I am noticing a ton of screen tearing now since the patch. I assume screen tearing is the right term? It looks like abyss cracks ripping through the earth, but instead of green abyss cracks they are golden sunlight extremely bright rays that pretty much obscure the screen...

Yes, I know this isn't the right place to post bugs, but any time I've posted in the right place it gets ignored anyway, so I thought I might as well stick it here to get ignored instead :)
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
Bloom gives me migraines, the over usage of darkness strains my eyes.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!
Anyone having issues to remove items from the guild stash? I can access it but not able to place or remove items from it.
Hi,

I keep getting issues fighting guardians... just wasted 2 waste pool maps on halls of delirium, as soon as I go inside and fight the guardian the game crashes do desktop.

Not sure if this is the best place to report this but yea, hours after patch drops the game now dies repeatedly on random maps.

Please reply / help / fix / caress me.

thanks.

-frustrated ball senpai inquisitor

PS: give me back my damned maps!
Nice bug with the liches' spawn rate
If only the devs tested their own game they might have found out about it
"
3line wrote:
Anyone having issues to remove items from the guild stash? I can access it but not able to place or remove items from it.

Same here :/
uwu
is the skill "storm call" too a ground effect? i always have fps Drops when i spam a bit storm call with my Inquisitor to 20fps down. (normaly i have 60 fps) :/. I hope you can fix this...
Thank you for more Liches, maybe now I can finally find one in red maps too.
125% lich spawn increase hand in hand with no abyssal depths in maps now? maybe a bad rng streak, but played ~40 maps now in a row with around 70 abyssal crackles and not one depht. :thinking:
Hello! I would like to asks why each time a patch is released, it takes quite long to download the updates? I usually get multiple errors, and when I try to reconnect, it takes a lot of time even for the remaining 30.91 Mb to finish. Can you please advise me on this?

Thank you very much.
You need to improve abyssal depths spawn rate too. It's completely pointless to upgrade lich spawns if depths never spawn. 4 depths in ~12 hours of mapping is shit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info