[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

Anyone a suggestion for a good weapon swap skill to add some damage? Would it be worth it to spam toxic rain in a boss fight when setup is easily maintained?
Last edited by zhepartak on Nov 5, 2021, 8:38:48 AM
Maybe it will help someone, its based on my character.
- added budget items (check item list)
- 2 large cluster
- 4 medium cluster
- Awakened gem setup (you can simple change for normal version)

94 lvl Raider (expensive version: 3,851,506 total DoT - no boss)
https://pastebin.com/Gw01i0mU
3G at war again
"
PapaSmurfbk wrote:
do you think "heart of darkness" would be a better anointment than "corruption"?

Yeah i would like to know this too.
"
LochyMacleod wrote:
"
PapaSmurfbk wrote:
do you think "heart of darkness" would be a better anointment than "corruption"?

Yeah i would like to know this too.

Corruption is much better, as long as you are getting the wither stacks.
Last edited by tysonstrange on Nov 10, 2021, 8:36:07 PM
Awakening 8 Sirus finally down.

Could have been earlier for sure, but did pretty poorly on some placement on earlier attempts.

3.7m dps pastebin
https://pastebin.com/TFbdUkN3
Ok, with recent "passive tree reset" I decided to try this build on my lvl 80 Raider.

6L Bow is spelled out, done. What are good gem combinations for 6L carcass jack, 4L boots/gloves/crown? Any suggestions?

Thanks!
I just got an interesting item.

Any ideas if this might be worked into the build? Would it make sense?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Hello ! I was wondering if it was possible to play this build for a SSF endless Heist ! I was looking up for what build to play for the upcomming event.

Is the +3 bow mandatory for doing only heist?

Thank you,
What are your plans to update to 3.17? With buffs to quivers/bows and some crafting changes (with influenced items), I was curious to see what your thoughts were.

Thanks, mate! This build guide was awesome for 3.16
+1 / +2 amulets no longer require hunter influence.

Ashes of the Stars new unique could be decent if you use anomalous withering step or anything like that.

The "forbidden" jewels can give you a passive from another ascendancy within the class, so you can get PF's perma flask or 15% more chaos damage, or deadeye tailwind or +2 proj.

Unfortunately they're removing bow mastery 35% inc damage when you wield a bow and have a totem, it was one of the few bow masteries worth picking if you used wither totem. Also the inc movespeed while phasing, which was nice, but not crucial since movespeed is already high on a raider.

The quiver is getting some new mod 40-50% increased damage with bow skills, and that should work even on dot part because it says "with bow skills" not "with bows". This should also stack with dot multi on quiver I think. +1 arrow on quiver no longer requires influence, but it's gonna be very hard, near impossible to craft a perfect quiver with all good mods.

New implicits could be nice since the build mostly uses rare armors so you can experiment with the new orbs.

Also the new buffed maven's chest (doppelganger's guise) is fkin nuts, 40% less phys / chaos damage taken including dots from these elements, I played with that + Xibaqua jewel back in expedition and it was already good, now they buffed it. That + spell suppression should ensure no 1-shots even though GGG decided to buff caster mobs lol.

Spoiler

* The Aura radius for "Allies Move and Attack Faster" has been increased to be the same as other Monster Auras.
* Caster Monsters are now able to have Extra Damage as a modifier.
* Added new Magic and Rare Monster modifiers for Chaos Resistance for all Monsters.
* Added new Magic and Rare Monster modifiers for Extra Lightning Damage for attack Monsters.
* Added new Magic and Rare Monster modifiers for Cast Speed and Spell Damage for caster Monsters.
* The "Allies Deal Substantial Extra Physical Damage" modifier no longer has the word "Substantial" in it, though the values of the modifier have not changed.

At least the new league / expansion looks promising, because Scourge for me was a hard pass.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jan 28, 2022, 12:35:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info