[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

"
Would you recommend this build for a new player in 3.15?
Depends on your goals for the build, but it's pretty straight forward and with extensive explanations so you should be fine following it. Read pros / cons and check videos if you want a better idea what to expect.
Last edited by Viktranka on Sep 25, 2021, 9:14:08 AM
I guess my goals are just to be able to have a solid main char to farm currency and do endgame stuff like maps.
"
I guess my goals are just to be able to have a solid main char to farm currency and do endgame stuff like maps.
You can definitely do that, now if you want to do uber end game like the feared or full delirious, you might struggle. For just doing normal 1-16 maps and some side content it's completely enough.
Caustic Arrow build in 3.15 death?
Better to respec to another build?
"
ZombiePaskuda wrote:
No?

However why do you have coralito's signature, it was already not useful to this build before and now after the nerfs it's not even useful for the builds that it was meant for (poisons).

Idk why do you use petrified blood with sub 4k hp, how do you survive? Any degen will drain you in no time.

Tbh not sure what are you going for, your gem setup and tree seem to be not following this guide so first you need to decide what are you sticking to.

I've been using this build as a guide, and I'm just wondering why use a Quiver that add Piercing to the arrows?
"
kirbylps wrote:
I've been using this build as a guide, and I'm just wondering why use a Quiver that add Piercing to the arrows?

Caustic arrow triggers on contact. So if you have pierce and fire at a far away mob (#1), and there is another mob (#2) between you and mob #1, caustic arrow will trigger when it pierces #2 and also when it lands on #1. Without pierce, it would hit and stop at mob #2 and never reach mob #1.

Very useful if you use Arrow Nova as well, as it provides a lot more AOE coverage.
Last edited by mtotheroo on Sep 27, 2021, 11:15:45 PM
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
ZombiePaskuda wrote:
No?

However why do you have coralito's signature, it was already not useful to this build before and now after the nerfs it's not even useful for the builds that it was meant for (poisons).

Idk why do you use petrified blood with sub 4k hp, how do you survive? Any degen will drain you in no time.

Tbh not sure what are you going for, your gem setup and tree seem to be not following this guide so first you need to decide what are you sticking to.

I am just a noob. I dont know what to do
This game is definitely not friendly for newbies
"
ZombiePaskuda wrote:
I am just a noob. I dont know what to do
Follow the guide is the easiest solution.
Oh well goodbye dodge, guess I'll just die then
At least we will have a bit more dmg at the middle-endgame
Last edited by MrShika13 on Oct 7, 2021, 8:17:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info