[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

Hello,

i have a problem i don't know why i have 28 634 evasion Rating and only 68% estimated chance to evade attacks.

that seems normal?

Thanks
"
DankawSL wrote:
"
Chaser8 wrote:
Spoiler
So i got this amulet in SSF, is there a way to guarantee the +1 chaos skill gems with harvest?

If I remove one of the suffixes, then craft chaos resitance with bench and augment with a new chaos modifier it would work?

There is and i have very detailed crafting method to make +2 amulet. But since you're already in your current spot i'll write down what you need to do.

Before i do that - i just noticed that chaos tag is gone from "(0.3–0.5)% of Chaos Damage Leeched as Life" affix. This makes everything so much easier. Didn't notice it until now. I'll have to readjust crafting method. Anyway:

#1 - Remove physical and remove crit through harvest. I don't recommend annuling.
#2 - Craft a chaos suffix
#3 - Slam chaos OR readd chaos. Slamming is better obviously, since Chaos DoT won't be removed.
#4 - Craft life with harvest. You can use "Cannot roll Attack mods" to remove other unwanted mods, but probably not worth.
#5 - When you're satisfied with life mod, then craft last suffix and you're good.

Thanks for the tip
Last edited by Chaser8 on Jan 29, 2021, 4:33:50 AM
Hey, just wanted to say thank you for the build again, just killed my first Sirus in SSF deathless. Build is progressing nicely. Found a hunter quiver and already have both dot multipliers on it, just need to find harvest to clean it a bit and get good life on it. If I block attack mods on it, there should only be life and the Influence mods, right? Those should all be pretty good to slam. Then I need to be lucky with my Caustic Arrow Corrupts, first round of 7 Corrupts didn't bring a 21 gem.

So far I am in red maps on Aw4, damage seems fine so far. I get Quiver soon and Caustic 21, I can still craft better bow and hopefully find an Empower soon and an Amulet with +skills could follow. With all of these I imagine my damage to be ok, but we will see.

Have fun.
I've been burning through my silver coins and it definitely feels like prophecy appear chance were nerfed. No Deadly Rivarly in 200-300 coins when i would usually at least start a chain at that point. Feels like i get significantly higher amount of Sharpened Blades / Hardened Armours. Rest is likely is the same, it's mostly just Kintsugi prophecy. Time for more heists i guess.

"
zhepartak wrote:
increased duration or faster casting for totems?

I already state which one in gem setups. Increased duration gives longer uptime on Wither.

"
Fogo23 wrote:
Spoiler
Hello,

i have a problem i don't know why i have 28 634 evasion Rating and only 68% estimated chance to evade attacks.

that seems normal?

Thanks

FAQ: How do i know that i'm evade chance capped?
A: Check your character sheet (C) and find estimated chance to evade attacks. With flasks activated you need ~71% to be capped, or ~62% if you're also using Dread Banner. That's assuming you have onslaught buff active which enables Raider's 35% more chance to evade. That buff is not included in those calculations.

I did not include 20% less monster accuracy while phasing debuff as it should be treated as an extra buffer against certain monster/map mods.

"
Sisko1980 wrote:
Found a hunter quiver and already have both dot multipliers on it, just need to find harvest to clean it a bit and get good life on it. If I block attack mods on it, there should only be life and the Influence mods, right?

Yep, crafting "Cannot roll Attack mods" and slamming will result only in those affixes. No, i wouldn't advice to do it in SSF. Better to wait for harvest and slam life (after blocking last suffix) and save exalts for good bow crafting which costs 6ex total (or 5 at least).
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Yeah, I have two bows now from Imperial Legacy. On one I rolled the Dot Multi, on the other I will try to get both mods, multi and arrows. But my biggest problem is, I haven´t found an Empower yet. Where is the best place to find that? Heist maybe? For the quiver I maybe get the Harvest craft that leaves Suffixes and only rolls Prefixes, that together with cannot roll attavk mods should bring a good result.
How does the build feel in full delirium?
Hey, I have been enjoying your build, mostly the speed.

The problem I'm facing right now is the lack of damage. I can tank/evade most of the hits but it takes me like 1-2 mins per boss in a map. The tooltip damage seems pretty accurate to what I have on PoB in term of damage.

How much damage should I have with high end gear ?

Hp : 4800
Caustic arrow DPS : 520k

I can add my gear if needed.

Thanks!
"
Gladbane88 wrote:
How does the build feel in full delirium?
A bit slow. If you want to do top tier maps in full delirium especially with mods, watchstones, sextants etc. you should look for a higher dps build and preferably one that synergizes with headhunter and / or aurabots. Simulacrum is fine, but full delirious t16+ you'll spend 90% of your time kiting around. It's won't be very efficient for your time / income ratio. You'll probably get more out of efficient farming grand heists and other content that isn't requiring top tier dps.

"
RaccoonGoRawr wrote:
How much damage should I have with high end gear ?

Hp : 4800
Caustic arrow DPS : 520k
1 million on tooltip should be doable with min-maxed gear.

Btw when I import your character, it has no jewels in the medium clusters' sockets? Why? A good rare jewel is a very efficient investment for 1 point.

Also btw why skip blood drinker? For 4 points it's more life than picking 2 smalls behind revenge of the hunted and thick skin.

Quality your totem / multitotem supports = faster placement of wither totem = better uptime and QoL = better boss damage. Wither uptime literally doubles your normal damage on bosses.
"
Btw when I import your character, it has no jewels in the medium clusters' sockets? Why? A good rare jewel is a very efficient investment for 1 point.

I bought 2 cluster while waiting for your answer. They both have wicked pall and Unwaveringly Evil. They both add 60k to the DoT.

"
Quality your totem / multitotem supports = faster placement of wither totem = better uptime and QoL = better boss damage. Wither uptime literally doubles your normal damage on bosses.

I guess I will try that, I was using the Toxic Rain-Withering Touch setup until recently.

Thanks again.
Just crafted this quiver with harvest.

harvest crafting is something else for this build.
Last edited by Chaser8 on Jan 30, 2021, 8:10:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info