[3.10] From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide

There's two different CWDT chains. One is low w/ golem and immortal call. The other is higher for blood rage , enfeeble.
Really nice build! Like others have said, it's a little bit of a slow starter. Things don't really erupt until lvl 46 when you grab 2x Ornament of the East.
at leveling arrived.

2 Wasps, nearly capped resis and Tabula...but around 3K life...now getting more life on updated gear.
Regarding the bandit choices:
I personally prefer to grab Alira for leveling, getting mana reg and resists is a neat thing early on.
When i get to around lvl 90 i simply revert that, by getting a book of reform (see wiki for details).
20 Regrets is really nothing huge imo.

Something else:
I saw that there are two fated versions for "The Magnate" belt now. One buffs projectile damage, "The Nomad".
I think the overall stats of that belt would benefit the build, assuming you get 200+ STR.
What do you guys think?

Another thing:
Vessel of Vinktar (Lightning penetration) is around 5c now. Would boost dmg vs bosses big time.
Last edited by goopQ on Mar 7, 2018, 12:23:10 PM
"
New PoB link added with Belly (more life, more damage with a slight tweak to the tree).

Also updated the FAQ and Gear sections with the latest suggestions. Thanks guys.

For actual Shaper damage you should add "1" to projectile travel distance, otherwise Point Blank wont be counted in.
Also mark "Are you leeching?", this adds the Ascendancy node to the dmg.
Maybe you already know that, but i just looked at your PoB link and thought i post this.
Hey, why are we skipping Swagger? (next to Acrobatics)
"
Hey, why are we skipping Swagger? (next to Acrobatics)

Acrobatics lowers Block chance.
"
goopQ wrote:
"
New PoB link added with Belly (more life, more damage with a slight tweak to the tree).

Also updated the FAQ and Gear sections with the latest suggestions. Thanks guys.

For actual Shaper damage you should add "1" to projectile travel distance, otherwise Point Blank wont be counted in.
Also mark "Are you leeching?", this adds the Ascendancy node to the dmg.
Maybe you already know that, but i just looked at your PoB link and thought i post this.

Hadn't noticed the travel distance thing. As for the leeching option, the PoB was created with a previous version which didn't have it. I updated it with the latest.

Regarding the Nomad, there's very little life on that belt (only what we get from Strength) so I wouldn't use it. The damage boost isn't that big anyway.

"
goopQ wrote:

Another thing:
Vessel of Vinktar (Lightning penetration) is around 5c now. Would boost dmg vs bosses big time.

Why would we ever use that ? Lightning penetration for this build ?
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Last edited by Aias_o_Telamonios on Mar 7, 2018, 1:00:29 PM
"

Regarding the Nomad, there's very little life on that belt (only what we get from Strength) so I wouldn't use it. The damage boost isn't that big anyway.
"
goopQ wrote:

Another thing:

Why would we ever use that ? Lightning penetration for this build ?

The Nomad:
Fair enough. Was just a thought.

Vinktars:
I mention the lightning penetration version, since it's A LOT cheaper then the added attacks version.
But that wasn't my point anyway.
You shock enemies with it (see flask description)! Which is a big dmg boost. Especially for bosses.
Just mark "Enemy is shocked" in PoB and look at your dmg :D

Edit// on the contrary, same could be achieved with a vaal lightning trap.
Last edited by goopQ on Mar 7, 2018, 2:12:11 PM
"
goopQ wrote:

Vinktars:
I mention the lightning penetration version, since it's A LOT cheaper then the added attacks version.
But that wasn't my point anyway.
You shock enemies with it (see flask description)! Which is a big dmg boost. Especially for bosses.
Just mark "Enemy is shocked" in PoB and look at your dmg :D

Edit// on the contrary, same could be achieved with a vaal lightning trap.

Shocks nearby Enemies during Flask effect, causing 10% increased Damage taken
You are Shocked during Flask effect, causing 50% increased Damage taken

So this looks good to you ? Take 5 times the damage you gain ? You're better off using an abyssus.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info