[3.10] From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide

"
hecklev wrote:
at the risk of embarrassing myself, which one gem do we switch out for what for single target dps?

You switch Greater Multiple Projectiles for Slower Projectiles. :)

Anyhoo... I'm really tempted to try this build for my league starter... Are you ready to face a gazillion stupid questions from me when I fail to play it properly? ;)
Last edited by Nekobibu on Mar 1, 2018, 9:15:58 AM
I love playing ST, and played it last League I played, but I really dislike having to swap the gems. But I'll prob still play it and follow your guide :) Thanks!
"
EternalRed wrote:
I love playing ST, and played it last League I played, but I really dislike having to swap the gems. But I'll prob still play it and follow your guide :) Thanks!

I agree. but 1 support gem isn't bad.

I might do this, something different. Just don't like the move of immune to stun.
Just found my 3.2 league starter! Thanks for the excellent guide, looking forward to trying an ST slayer.
I'll also maybe begin the league with your build ! I'm a total casual newbie it's very detailed i'm sure i can do something good with it :D
very interesting build and detailed. my first character was
tendrils so i would like to play a melee this time i think.

For quest rewards do you only take gems from your final gem setup or is there sth
else u should pick up while leveling.
Will be trying this out as my league starter.

Have been trying it out in the downtime between leagues now and made it to act 4 in a few hours and having just started playing a few weeks ago thats saying something for me :D
Great guide thank you for the write-up!
Hey everyone, nice to see such interest in the build. I was away this week, just came back and getting ready for Bestiary.

I'll make more updates to the guide as needed after the league starts.

"
v3n3ra wrote:
works hardcore?

I've never played HC. I don't see why not though. Maybe you should focus on defenses a little more but the build is tanky, has 7K life and the leech is insane.

"
Codrat wrote:
Great guide and a really fun build. For 3.2, since it's no longer Abyss league, could you please update belt and jewels?

You can still get Abyss gear in this league. It'll just be harder to find so more expensive.
For the belt you can use either a leather belt for more life or a rustic sash for damage.
For the jewels you definitely need need % life and then 2 or 3 damage stats like physical damage, phys with one handed melee, attack speed etc.

"
EternalRed wrote:

That's honestly the only thing I didn't like about this build. However it's a minor inconvenience.

"
Just found my 3.2 league starter! Thanks for the excellent guide, looking forward to trying an ST slayer.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

"
BTSV67 wrote:
very interesting build and detailed. my first character was
tendrils so i would like to play a melee this time i think.

For quest rewards do you only take gems from your final gem setup or is there sth
else u should pick up while leveling.

That depends on what you need at the time. Quest rewards (other that the QS flask in act 1) don't really matter.

"
Nekobibu wrote:

Anyhoo... I'm really tempted to try this build for my league starter... Are you ready to face a gazillion stupid questions from me when I fail to play it properly? ;)

Lol, it's a 2-button build. It practically plays itself :P
I'll be glad to help though.

From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Last edited by Aias_o_Telamonios on Mar 2, 2018, 2:28:31 PM
Yep, this'll be my starter :)
being able to level with the skills of the actual build is super important to me, i dont even know why
never played ST. this is going to be intresting :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info