[3.10] From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide

I followed your leveling skill trees and then found out that they were the 3.1 ones ... rip me. Can you update your links so that they show the 3.2 trees upon clicking them?
Small Update:

I am now at maps.

Can do up Tier 8 no worries. Build works like a charm! Thanks a bunch and sorry for my nooby feedback.

Definitely a map build though. Leveling still was painful!

Question

I need help pricing an item.

It's a belt.

max Life: 126
Armour: +359
Cold Resistance: 39%
Lighting Resistance: 26%
28% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills

Nothing like it on PoE Trade and I am a bit of a doofus with item pricing etc.

Dont wanna be too greedy but obviously also don't wanna be stupid and sell it under worth.
Regadring the Belt....

It can still have a craft mod
You folks were correct on the auras, I had them linked to random gems I was simply leveling. Thank you!!

I'll edit to say there still appears to be an issue with Ice Golem and CWDT - I have those two linked with Enfeeble, and only the Enfeeble has been casting regularly. Haven't seen an Ice Golem yet this morning in about an hour of play. I can, however, cast it normally.
Last edited by Riseup on Mar 7, 2018, 10:31:21 AM
"
Riseup wrote:
You folks were correct on the auras, I had them linked to random gems I was simply leveling. Thank you!!

I'll edit to say there still appears to be an issue with Ice Golem and CWDT - I have those two linked with Enfeeble, and only the Enfeeble has been casting regularly. Haven't seen an Ice Golem yet this morning in about an hour of play. I can, however, cast it normally.

Have you checked if theres a +1 to minion gem stat or something on the item that is raising it above level 3?
Looking for abit of gear advice, as i'm still pretty new to this game.

I've been doing up to t9 atm trying to get map bonus, and haven't been having any problems. Have 5.2k life, nearly 75% resists, and got my belly of beast to 5L for now. I had an exalted just drop,
which along with my other currency puts me in range to buy 1 scourge claw, as the prices are 100chaos now.

Just wondering if that is the best upgrade for me atm or if I should spend the 100chaos on anything else? My character should be viewable.
Last edited by xbuzz on Mar 7, 2018, 10:45:24 AM
"
xbuzz wrote:
"
Riseup wrote:

Have you checked if theres a +1 to minion gem stat or something on the item that is raising it above level 3?

Its in Ornament of the East, so looks like its been raised to level 4. Does that mess it up for purposes of the build?
"
Riseup wrote:
"
xbuzz wrote:
"
Riseup wrote:

Its in Ornament of the East, so looks like its been raised to level 4. Does that mess it up for purposes of the build?

Yeah, it must be counted as a dex gem. CWDT only works on gems within 2 level range of it, so a level 1 CWDT won't trigger a level 4 gem.
"
MahEGY wrote:
I followed your leveling skill trees and then found out that they were the 3.1 ones ... rip me. Can you update your links so that they show the 3.2 trees upon clicking them?

I don't know what you mean. The tree hasn't changed at all in 3.2.

"
xbuzz wrote:

Yeah, it must be counted as a dex gem. CWDT only works on gems within 2 level range of it, so a level 1 CWDT won't trigger a level 4 gem.

Just check your CWDT gem. It tells you what level gems it supports. Don't let your other gems go above that level. It's not within 2 levels. It can be 3 (molten shell for example). Just check your gem levels.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
"
MahEGY wrote:

I don't know what you mean. The tree hasn't changed at all in 3.2.

"
xbuzz wrote:

Just check your CWDT gem. It tells you what level gems it supports. Don't let your other gems go above that level. It's not within 2 levels. It can be 3 (molten shell for example). Just check your gem levels.

Ahhhh thank you - I didn't know this. Does that include Enfeeble? I see on your main guide you have it at level 11 and 15. Should that then be kept at level 3?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info