[3.10] From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide

when does the mana get better i taken the mana leech node and i am still running out of mana all time :(
Last edited by AngusKhanTheGreat on Mar 5, 2018, 5:34:58 PM
"
when does the mana get better i taken the mana leech node and i am still running out of mana all time :(

did you get the +mana claws as specified in the build guide?

i didn't so i was running only herald but not hatred with a mana flask until 60s to help with mana. unfortunately, it won't improve until you deal some serious dmg.

i feel like this is the typical experience with leeching while leveling.
Can someone give a help and tell me what i can do to improve my build.
ps:im playing in hc
Leveling with this and having a rough time dealing damage and staying alive, is it my gear? (oatooka character)
To those asking how to stay alive in SC

Don't do as I did. Don't try to kite. Check your resi's and facetank rightclick spam your skill.

Make sure you get links to 4 Link as soon as you can. That will help a lot!

Mana problems shouldn't persist past getting that node!

Make sure you upgrade your claws whenever you can!

I did it without the mana on hit claws and it worked too just be careful!

Personal Update

I am level 60 atm running 2 wasp's.

Decent damage, fast movement and ok boss dmg with jewel swap! I am starting to feel like this build is actually great. Can almost facetank a ton of stuff.

Also question:

I know a 6 L Belly of the beast is our BIS but I just dropped a Queen of the Forest.

Is that an okay substitute until I can afford a belly? It has 5 socks but ofc only 4L and I lack the currency to keep spending at this stage.

just wondering if that'll do for now

"
Oatooka wrote:
Leveling with this and having a rough time dealing damage and staying alive, is it my gear? (oatooka character)

Yeah lower levels can be tough, but after 50 you can start working on HP and resist gear and you won't have problems staying alive. I'm nearly 80 now and can facetank most bosses and rarely die. In early levels I was dying alot.

"
Fenoch wrote:
Also question:

I know a 6 L Belly of the beast is our BIS but I just dropped a Queen of the Forest.

Is that an okay substitute until I can afford a belly? It has 5 socks but ofc only 4L and I lack the currency to keep spending at this stage.

just wondering if that'll do for now

That's a better chest than me and i'm nearly 80 ;). Not many people will be able to afford belly for along time, so in mean time just follow guide and go for a chest with max life, resists and links and you'll be fine.
Hahaha, just after posting that I had Belly of the beast drop from a prophecy in low tier map. xD
"
BTSV67 wrote:
At which Level should u skill Vaal Pact?
Im 50 and Im not sure if soul raker and Blood drinker is enough leech?

On the guide, it first appears between 40-60 points. I was a little afraid of turning it on, so I left it for last (it was 60th point!) and I believe I was level 50 or close when that happened.

I needn't have worried, though, this build is really solid. Works like a charm! And that's with only Endless Hunger on the Ascendancy Tree; getting to Brutal Fervour by running through Cruel Labyrinth must be a huge boost!
Is the Cloth and Chain passives next to Golems Blood not worth picking?
2 points for 36% evasion/armor and 15% to all elemental resistances seem better than 2 points for 8% hp (the extra life nodes at Thick Skin) to a noob like me. :)
Is it okay to use unique claws like Allure or Rive as a substitute of The Scourge?
Cuz its 120c this league, and they're way cheaper
sadboys

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info