[3.7] Bashtart's Frost Blades Trickster * Oni-Goroshi * Insane Speed & Millions DPS with BF!

Hi, the skills are up to date on the POB or this page? becuz they are different on both

and what can i upgrade on my gear ? (i know i have to take the tombfist with 2socket)

The funniest build i played on poe, really fast clear speed and can clear all content, but still can be tought on boss
I'm using 2 oni-goroshi for frost blade and molten strike, so that I don't need to get a six link perfect form with many off-color sockets. I like this build. Just wondering if we need the wildfire jewel for molten strike? Can we deal with the physical and elemental reflection mods on maps?
Last edited by zhenyaowen on Sep 22, 2018, 6:28:00 PM
"
Phil_x wrote:
hey bro :) .. this is the First Build i really love :3 I'm at the Leveling Phase... extrem strong ... I buy all the Items .. the Chest is only 5L .. is that ok? .. you can see my Char in my Profil or in PoB .. greetz und thx

Edit: my question ...

the belt and the rings .. are only for cap my resistance und get more life? or for what are they? can i use other rings?

Sure a 5link is totally fine until you can afford a 6link. One ring and the belt is only to get life and cap resistances. The other ring you want to get a poacher's mark on hit and also some life on hit for great sustain.

"
dipsi wrote:
"
bashtart wrote:

Not sure if assassin is the best choice because it does not help with the DoT effects at all.

"
dipsi wrote:
One more thing, why don't you use ancestrall call with molten strike for the single target dps?
shouldnt it be the most DPS support for this skill?
Maybe instead of faster attacks?

cheers

Would be a viable option no doubt about it... I just prefer it to don't consider my positioning all the time.

oh but i thought the only meaningful DOT comes from the trickster ascendancy chaos damage from harness the void?

ill test it, thx man.

Regarding the molten strike, ye thats a reason ofc

Oh sorry I think I expressed myself unclear in this matter... what I ment is... the degen effects of Her Embrace and Blood Rage. Trickster gives you additional life regeneration and gain to counter those effects.

"
DXeims wrote:
Hi, the skills are up to date on the POB or this page? becuz they are different on both

and what can i upgrade on my gear ? (i know i have to take the tombfist with 2socket)

The funniest build i played on poe, really fast clear speed and can clear all content, but still can be tought on boss

I would get a ring with poacher's / warlord's mark on hit and if possible with addtionial life on hit. Such a ring would help your survivability a lot. Otherwise just improve piece by piece.

"
zhenyaowen wrote:
I'm using 2 oni-goroshi for frost blade and molten strike, so that I don't need to get a six link perfect form with many off-color sockets. I like this build. Just wondering if we need the wildfire jewel for molten strike? Can we deal with the physical and elemental reflection mods on maps?

The Wildfire jewels are very important because the push your single target dps a lot. I would not do reflection maps...
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Do you think shroud of the lightless would be any good?
Hi, i have two wildfire and a fight for survival, is it good or is there better option ? :O
"
Guvnah153 wrote:
Do you think shroud of the lightless would be any good?

It is a decent option but cannot compete with TPF.

"
DXeims wrote:
Hi, i have two wildfire and a fight for survival, is it good or is there better option ? :O

That is the combination I would recommend.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Hello bash! Thank you for this build! It is the most easygoing noob friendly build i have tried, out of the two i played! ;p (The other one was Tornadoshot deadeye). Althrough you are abit vague in some of your descbribtions in the guide (like gear alternatives), which makes someone who is not familiar with the game so much, like me, abit at a loss :>

----------------ANSWERED------------------

I have a question though - How do i deal with elemental reflection on maps?here is what i do to counteract it.

- I take off my multistrike and ele skillgems connected to frost blades & MS
- I take off ele jewels (wildfire ect.)
- I disable hatred and Herald of ice
but i still get rekt.

STAY AWAY FROM REFLECTION MAPS is what was suggested ;)

------------------------------------------
I will leave it u here in case other people have the same question.
Last edited by Bloodstone90 on Sep 26, 2018, 8:25:36 AM
i dont understand how can you reach up to the life node of the scion tree by lvl 92, im lvl 81 and i need like 23 point to get all of them, and my tree look exacly like you, can somebody check it and tell me what im missing?, right now the damage output feel goods but im stuck at 3.5k hp which if i get hit i just get one shoot.
I dont see how this build is supposed to be able to face tank anything, i die super easily
Last edited by Guvnah153 on Sep 25, 2018, 8:29:02 PM
"
gianbf wrote:
i dont understand how can you reach up to the life node of the scion tree by lvl 92, im lvl 81 and i need like 23 point to get all of them, and my tree look exacly like you, can somebody check it and tell me what im missing?, right now the damage output feel goods but im stuck at 3.5k hp which if i get hit i just get one shoot.

nvm to this, i was missing 8 skill point rewards

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info