[3.7] Bashtart's Frost Blades Trickster * Oni-Goroshi * Insane Speed & Millions DPS with BF!

"
Is there an alternate weapon that can be used for this build my bad if I missed it looked through multiple pages? I play on Xbox and don't have the time to farm for Oni. Thanks in advance

Touch of Anguish? And take claw nodes instead of Sword ones.
farming 3 lvl 7's kinda wish i made at least 4 cause if i go too fast i have to sit at the char screen for a few to reset the zone i'm about 50% to lvl 8 atm and 4 hours /played on each of them and so far not a single drop aside from a few uniques including 2 goldrims. Really hoping i drop at least one so i can get this build rolling cause it seems like a lot of fun. Pretty busy this week so it is okay to just farm for this sword instead of actually playing atm but if i can get one to drop i'll start actually playing soon.
What would you put into a 5 link Shroud? seems like one of the cheaper options to go with. would you put frost blades or molten strike? what about the supporting gems? Thanks.
"
ocp15k wrote:
What would you put into a 5 link Shroud? seems like one of the cheaper options to go with. would you put frost blades or molten strike? what about the supporting gems? Thanks.

Molten Strike, you always want your highest dps skill in a shroud for bosses. MS - MS - Conc - WED - Crit Dmg
Last edited by chaelp on Jun 6, 2018, 2:21:21 PM
Why did u use Poachers Mark on Hit instead of Warlords Mark ?
I mean we could get also Endurance Charges => so phys reduction
just a question (i'm noob): i killed alira for error, better if i restart a new shadow or i can continue?
I'm using Shroud at the moment, should I run Iron Reflexes or Acrobatics?
"
puppapuppa11 wrote:
just a question (i'm noob): i killed alira for error, better if i restart a new shadow or i can continue?

No, you can change your pick. See the options under walk through.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Deal_with_the_Bandits
"
Ro0rs wrote:
Hello, awesome build. I would like to ask if the golem enchants are the best overall or if something like molten strike projectiles or damage could be better.

Well the golem entchantment is great because it works for both skills... f.e. molten strike projectile would be the best for single target dps but would do nothing for Frost Blades.

"
Pixelicious wrote:
Why did u use Poachers Mark on Hit instead of Warlords Mark ?
I mean we could get also Endurance Charges => so phys reduction

Warlord's Mark would also be a very good and viable option. I normally searched for both options and looked for the better / cheaper ring.

"
ocp15k wrote:
I'm using Shroud at the moment, should I run Iron Reflexes or Acrobatics?

I would always go with Acrobatics because the synergies are just better for this build.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
would the Vaal Pact passive be worth using with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info