[3.6] Crit Tectonic Slam / Molten Strike Oni-Goroshi Jugg - Clear maps and bosses FAST! (Videos)

"
PWL wrote:
I don't see how a small number of movement speed can be better than 30+% aoe and dmg (you can get so many max endurance charges). Also stun makes you tankier and additional endurance charges source makes tectonic slam even better. Mapping can be slower that way, but I'm going to farm lab probably with it since I got used too much to QOTF last league while mapping. I'm pretty sure this build will be one of the best lab farmers.
Also Death's Door boots seem to be pretty op since they give you 1 max end charge and bleeding immune, which provides you more flexibility when it comes to flasks.
IMHO jugg is way too op anyway lel. There are so many things to choose from at this point, he outclasses all other melee ascendancies. Ascendancy classes aren't balanced at all...

Unstoppable makes you immune to all slows, Temp Chains, and effects that lower your attack speed. Death's Door is nice too, I don't like how it has no life but it's more worth it now since the endurance charge generation is much better.
"
roun wrote:
Unstoppable makes you immune to all slows, Temp Chains, and effects that lower your attack speed. Death's Door is nice too, I don't like how it has no life but it's more worth it now since the endurance charge generation is much better.

Since you are immune to ailments with her embrace you can get curse immune from flasks. More AoE/DMG = more clear speed. I don't mean to argue which one is better, both are decent, it's a matter of testing.
I wonder how rare oni will be.
"
roun wrote:

Yeah, it's fine if you don't need the resistances.

what if I need resistances? any rare belt can do it?
do you have suggestion for a good unique belt?
"
PWL wrote:
Since you are immune to ailments with her embrace you can get curse immune from flasks. More AoE/DMG = more clear speed. I don't mean to argue which one is better, both are decent, it's a matter of testing.
I wonder how rare oni will be.

Hopefully it's not too rare. A lot of people will be farming them, though.

"
ruleshellz wrote:
"
roun wrote:

Yeah, it's fine if you don't need the resistances.

what if I need resistances? any rare belt can do it?
do you have suggestion for a good unique belt?

Belt of the Deceiver is nice too. Ones with an endurance charge are usually pretty cheap in the beginning of a league. My first post has an example of a good rare belt in "rares to aim for". You don't need all the mods but the more the better.
Definitely considering this for league start Friday.
Do you think it's worth it to farm oni-chan at the start of the league ?

I think it'll be better to rush endgame with somehting else and maybe buy it / famr it later ?
I dont suppose someone could make a leveling tree break down
https://poeplanner.com/AAsAAPUACxEAAHfG2FhjPfzEWPZIXz8UIO8OUEfkUZd5KCqLT5tqhVLZYa2Nz35XDZZskc52rOoY9zKSfdwjmG_lz3KprKpZ858-LdIaOJBVJy-iAPAfaPI87xhdBLPAZjwF73zBBHloP_zoZgixqW5348AabzsB3ITZR369NmVNvqfzm2hl8awpLsT2xq4MXxynU6U8LYNfZKNhIYTvouoS4drBLlPTb3TtBS1670MxTP9OKiPTbyeaaluvDY38xbcXgOHiXjiW7g6jiiP2jX1NkjB81FJ0oAaiF9wGIHIPZp760h0Ur42Hdkp9lG9mVAthr2wWb-NqAAAAAAA=

I made a quick tree for tectonic slam with 100% convertion. I'd probably use determination and herald of ash also.
Last edited by PWL on Feb 28, 2018, 8:47:33 AM
How was J U G G buffed damage wise? I thought it got nerfed in terms of damage and buffed in terms of defense.
"
Koksii wrote:
How was J U G G buffed damage wise? I thought it got nerfed in terms of damage and buffed in terms of defense.

Accuracy, attack speed, damage all went up how is that not a buff to you?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info