[3.6] Crit Tectonic Slam / Molten Strike Oni-Goroshi Jugg - Clear maps and bosses FAST! (Videos)

Jugg just got HUGE offensive and defensive buffs!
Tectonic Strike seems like it would work perfectly with this build.
Hey, just one question, since oni drop rates got nerfed in 3.2 and prices for it will skyrocket its possible to use rare ele foil or any other high ele weapon + shield instead? Would it work? Or 1h ele weapon in main hand and stat stick in off hand
Nice build.
looks like it would work well with tectonic slam
Domine Non Es Dignus
Last edited by Zinja on Feb 28, 2018, 12:50:48 AM
"
Mayhem69 wrote:
Hey, just one question, since oni drop rates got nerfed in 3.2 and prices for it will skyrocket its possible to use rare ele foil or any other high ele weapon + shield instead? Would it work? Or 1h ele weapon in main hand and stat stick in off hand

If you didn't use Oni the only real option you would have is to use a high PDPS two handed sword and change the tree around, but anything close to the DPS of Oni will be super expensive and no one picks up or crafts two handed swords. You also lose the buffs Oni gives. An ele foil would need a different tree and in my opinion you might as well go Raider. Stat sticks also don't work with Molten Strike and we don't know if they'll work with Tectonic Slam yet.

"
Zinja wrote:
Nice build.
looks like it would work well with tectonic slam

Thank you.
Last edited by roun on Feb 28, 2018, 1:08:01 AM
one question please, with the end of abyss league, what belt you recommend for replacement?

Is it okay I'll go with perseverance belt? I'll take any suggestion :D
Unyielding is so much stronger than unstoppable here since her embrace gives you stun immune. With ruthless support gem you can make stun useful for mapping. This build is going to be op af.
"
ruleshellz wrote:
one question please, with the end of abyss league, what belt you recommend for replacement?

Is it okay I'll go with perseverance belt? I'll take any suggestion :D

Yeah, it's fine if you don't need the resistances.

"
PWL wrote:
Unyielding is so much stronger than unstoppable here since her embrace gives you stun immune. With ruthless support gem you can make stun useful for mapping. This build is going to be op af.

Unyielding is better in raw stats but Unstoppable just makes mapping more smoother. Personally I like Unstoppable more but I'll edit the post to say either is okay depending on your preference.
"
roun wrote:
Unyielding is better in raw stats but Unstoppable just makes mapping more smoother. Personally I like Unstoppable more but I'll edit the post to say either is okay depending on your preference.

I don't see how a small number of movement speed can be better than 30+% aoe and dmg (you can get so many max endurance charges). Also stun makes you tankier and additional endurance charges source makes tectonic slam even better. Mapping can be slower that way, but I'm going to farm lab probably with it since I got used too much to QOTF last league while mapping. I'm pretty sure this build will be one of the best lab farmers.
Also Death's Door boots seem to be pretty op since they give you 1 max end charge and bleeding immune, which provides you more flexibility when it comes to flasks.
IMHO jugg is way too op anyway lel. There are so many things to choose from at this point, he outclasses all other melee ascendancies. Ascendancy classes aren't balanced at all...
Last edited by PWL on Feb 28, 2018, 2:56:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info