[3.6] Crit Tectonic Slam / Molten Strike Oni-Goroshi Jugg - Clear maps and bosses FAST! (Videos)

"
roun wrote:
"
Vonburke wrote:
That's good news! I checked the jewel on a Wiki somewhere and it said 'no rewards found'. Threw me off but now back on track. Thanks man!

No problem. I'm surprised that the wiki doesn't mention it as a quest reward, but I did find this. If you're making another character to get the second jewel make sure it's a Marauder because the jewels are class based from what I remember (Duelist can probably get it too but I'm not 100% sure).

Can confirm, Duelist can choose Wildfire as a reward. That's what I did on my first char.

I also discovered Malachai's Artifice as a great ring for leveling. Socketed a Lightning Golem in there and had a blast while bossing (not that Oni + MS isn't insane already without EE)
"
roun wrote:
"
klaymored wrote:
Hello, thanks for the great build.

I want to ask a question regarding Oskarm gloves. I want to try this build in SSF, but I don't have these gloves yet. Is the build still going to be viable without these gloves? Would you choose a different ascendancy if these gloves are missing?

Thanks in advance for your guidance.

The build is still possible without the gloves but they just give so much damage, a mirror worthy rare doesn't even compete. They give us a ton of crit that's hard to get on the tree. Just make sure you have at least a high accuracy roll and crafted attack speed on your gloves and you should be fine.

One of the beauties of SSF game play is the incredible feeling when you come across a piece of gear that greatly enhances your build. This can happen by a random drop OR by using Chancing Orbs. Try Chancing some iLVL 75 Nubuck gloves. Imagine how cool it would be to chance those bad boys! GL on your SSF journey! I'm enjoying mine!
I meant iLVL 35 Nubuck Gloves ;P
And I believe that Oskarm Gloves are the only Nubuck unique gloves avaialble.
New Chieftain looks like a cool ascendancy for Oni-Goroshi.
"
roun wrote:

I was also thinking about this:

Hi, am looking for a good way to play with the oni-goroshi sword next league.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Oni-Goroshi

After the release of the new Chieftain Skill tree, I am thinking about to take him with Oni- Goroshi and use the top half of the new skill tree (Ramako and Hinekora).

New Chieftain tree: https://i.imgur.com/2yzMf9E.png

The passives with full endurance charges should give me up to 5% liferegeneration per second while the Oni ' s Her Embrace will damage me for about 11% per sec out of combat at level 90 (90* 0,5%=0,45* 0,25fireresistance=11,25% ) Also the Her Embrace buff convert 123% of Sword Physical Damage to Extra Fire Damage which would work well with the Hinekora 1% fire damage leeched as life in my opinion.

Any tips for a build because I couldn't find any on old chieftain ?
"
iharderages wrote:
"
roun wrote:

I was also thinking about this:

Hi, am looking for a good way to play with the oni-goroshi sword next league.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Oni-Goroshi

After the release of the new Chieftain Skill tree, I am thinking about to take him with Oni- Goroshi and use the top half of the new skill tree (Ramako and Hinekora).

New Chieftain tree: https://i.imgur.com/2yzMf9E.png

The passives with full endurance charges should give me up to 5% liferegeneration per second while the Oni ' s Her Embrace will damage me for about 11% per sec out of combat at level 90 (90* 0,5%=0,45* 0,25fireresistance=11,25% ) Also the Her Embrace buff convert 123% of Sword Physical Damage to Extra Fire Damage which would work well with the Hinekora 1% fire damage leeched as life in my opinion.

Any tips for a build because I couldn't find any on old chieftain ?

That all sounds fine. It looks like Chieftain is good to start off as but as you get better gear Juggernaut gets better. If you do go Chieftain you would probably have to take more defensive nodes instead of damage to make it worth it. Anyways, Juggernaut along with all the other ascendancies are getting revamped as well so I'm just gonna wait for those patch notes before I have an opinion on anything.
"
Vonburke wrote:
"
roun wrote:
"
klaymored wrote:
Hello, thanks for the great build.

I want to ask a question regarding Oskarm gloves. I want to try this build in SSF, but I don't have these gloves yet. Is the build still going to be viable without these gloves? Would you choose a different ascendancy if these gloves are missing?

Thanks in advance for your guidance.

The build is still possible without the gloves but they just give so much damage, a mirror worthy rare doesn't even compete. They give us a ton of crit that's hard to get on the tree. Just make sure you have at least a high accuracy roll and crafted attack speed on your gloves and you should be fine.

One of the beauties of SSF game play is the incredible feeling when you come across a piece of gear that greatly enhances your build. This can happen by a random drop OR by using Chancing Orbs. Try Chancing some iLVL 75 Nubuck gloves. Imagine how cool it would be to chance those bad boys! GL on your SSF journey! I'm enjoying mine!

Thanks, bud. Good luck to you too.

BTW, no Oskarm yet, but my first Uber Lab gave me this:

Spoiler
"
klaymored wrote:
BTW, no Oskarm yet, but my first Uber Lab gave me this:

Spoiler

Nice!
Last edited by roun on Feb 19, 2018, 3:00:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type