[3.6] Crit Tectonic Slam / Molten Strike Oni-Goroshi Jugg - Clear maps and bosses FAST! (Videos)

may i ask which did you pick for deal with the bandits reward? i know you made the suggestion between alira or killing them all but id like to know which one you personally picked.
Is "Unrelenting" (Jugg Ascendancy Trait) basically necessary if you are using Oskarm Gloves? I'm at -73% Chaos Resistance. I'm relatively tanky sitting at about 7k HP for the most part but if I take a big stream of Chaos Damage I'm basically insta-dead.

Yes I am using Soul of Arakaali and Soul of Shakari.

I need to upgrade Arakaali though :/ dunno how I haven't lol
Last edited by Gold3h on Apr 11, 2018, 11:34:19 AM
I switched ascendancy from Unyielding to Unrelenting, seems better when dealing with chaos and ele dmg, also changed bandit rewards, got 2 passive points instead, changed this and that in passive tree also, to adjust to my playstyle, still needs some tweaking though and need better rings also.
"
Gold3h wrote:
Is "Unrelenting" (Jugg Ascendancy Trait) basically necessary if you are using Oskarm Gloves? I'm at -73% Chaos Resistance. I'm relatively tanky sitting at about 7k HP for the most part but if I take a big stream of Chaos Damage I'm basically insta-dead.

You basically answered your own question :)
I would personally aim for ~ 0 chaos res. It also makes the chaos degen clouds easier to deal with since you're already degening from "her embrace".
"
Fapmobile wrote:
"
Gold3h wrote:

You basically answered your own question :)
I would personally aim for ~ 0 chaos res. It also makes the chaos degen clouds easier to deal with since you're already degening from "her embrace".

Ha, yeah true I guess. I'm still learning a lot about this game. I'm not sure which Ascendency Trait to drop for Unrelenting though. And I'm also not sure what is a "survivable" or acceptable chaos resistance.
Last edited by Gold3h on Apr 12, 2018, 10:02:01 AM
"
Gold3h wrote:

u should invest something in chaos then, im with -18 chaos resist
"
vladster88 wrote:
may i ask which did you pick for deal with the bandits reward? i know you made the suggestion between alira or killing them all but id like to know which one you personally picked.
killed all, personaly the alira isn't bad too, both worth
Hey, im in love with molten strike, thanks for the build. However i have one question. Ive been using praxis to level with, how do i sustain mana when i get farther and need to trade out my ring?
"
Scoozii wrote:
Hey, im in love with molten strike, thanks for the build. However i have one question. Ive been using praxis to level with, how do i sustain mana when i get farther and need to trade out my ring?

Oskarm gloves or a shaped ring with "Curse Enemies with Level X Assassin's Mark on Hit" + node "Life and Mana Leech" near "Vitality Void" will solve all your mana issues.
Could someone please take a look into my char and let me know if there is anything that I can improve? I don't think I'm strong enough for t12-15, however it should be.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info